Be VERY afraid! Recipes is a War Zone ;)

Page 8 / 9
fruitluva2, Mar 19, 11:28pm
I sure luv my fruit, ate(Hawkes Bay fruits) by the bagfuls when I was in-waiting yummm better and healthier than other junk chocs etc

Yep

╔╗╔═╦╗
║╚╣║║╚╗
╚═╩═╩═╝Thanx mwood for making it available to C&P my pc is getting on and is not capable of doing it or even Valentino's upside down typing. Lol

fruitluva2, Mar 19, 11:35pm
No I don't! Not !

martine5, Mar 20, 7:55am
given this was your comment which looks like a snipe to me... "hey mr pot I"ve got Mr Kettle on the phone for you"

kiwi. adventures... . just doing yet another bungee jump down into Recipes? Wish I could take you seriously... I would if you weren't a recidivist same-thread starter on several MBs...
Quote elliehen (2675 )11:06 pm, Wed 10 Mar #12

hezwez, Mar 20, 8:10am
You missed mentioning the wink emoticon on elliehen's comment martine5. Sure didn't look like a snipe to me.

uli, Mar 20, 8:33am
Thanks for clarifying the new rules around here. We can write what we want about whoever here - as long as we add the "wink" emoticon?

hezwez, Mar 20, 8:47am
Give it a rest fugli, it was actually you who was disparaging of another poster using a packet in her recipe. Some of us have long memories.

buzzy110, Mar 20, 9:37am
I await your righteous indignation rosewildvinyl or is it just that you are selective about those who call other poster's names?

hezwez, Mar 20, 9:45am
Oh dear buzzy, a slip of the tongue, surely, as yours was in post #19 of http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages. asp
x? id=83480

mwood, Mar 20, 9:55am
yep fuzzy logic again ! - well what else do we expect ? lmfao

buzzy110, Mar 20, 10:12am
Actually I made a genuine mistake. There is actually nothing offensive in hewbez that I can see. However, no amount of pulling me up on my mistake can actually excuse your embellishment of uli's name, which is completely deliberate and also very offensive.

hezwez, Mar 20, 10:17am
And nothing offensive with my error either buzzy. You must be confusing it with fugly as opposed to fugli.

mwood, Mar 20, 10:24am
yep that's like suggesting buzzy is only a BOB *smiles*

fruitluva2, Mar 20, 11:16am
I started to read page 2 today to update on the rest from my post to well shall we say the quote in case the thread got voted. Then I found I wasn't in the mood so left it. Butgosh to come in and find my name added I suppose I should continue to the end. Just not in the mood still after reading the link above. Geeee how the blaze did all this come about? ?
Will catch up with homework ( geee for once wish it was housework) tomorrow.

rainrain1, Mar 20, 6:55pm
Cor you lot... . whose on whose side around here?
I have my boxing gloves on :-) :-) :-)

mango5, Mar 21, 1:46am
and not one recipe in the whole thread, cripes... . . what has happened. lol.

elliehen, Mar 21, 2:08am
Recipe for a Harmonious Messageboard

Bucketloads of keen cooks
Packets of whatever you like, or grind your own
Straight-talking but kind comments

Melt in the pot and stir well and out should come an inclusive Messageboard for every cook of every persuasion :)

pickles7, Mar 21, 4:43am
anyone tell me what we are eating tonight? ? ? ?
'Brasato Di Lingua Di Bue'
Cheers

charlieb2, Mar 21, 4:55am
Love a challenge pickles...

braised ox tongue ... is my 'guess'

pickles7, Mar 21, 5:02am
ok ... . charlied2... . We are off out the door to see if you are right.

martine5, Mar 21, 8:21am
I might have agreed if she hadn't supplied the four links that she did. I was giving my opinion of the situation. Please feel free to give your opinion independently and separately from mine.

natalie9, Mar 21, 8:28am
Still too funny

hezwez, Mar 21, 8:30am
You're too kind! I did.

pickles7, Mar 21, 10:24am
charlieb2... . You were so right. . nothing to write home about. Never mind it is my turn to cook next Sunday night.

pickles7, Mar 21, 12:05pm
elliehen... . I just caught up with your message, re; Worcestershire sauce... It sure did. . lol

pickles7, Jun 29, 11:34am
re read.