Help!! Need a good beef strogonoff recipe

gildon, May 24, 11:18pm
Had one years ago but now can't find it.Also what would you serve with it?, eg salad, mashed potatoe etc.

margyr, May 24, 11:23pm
fettuccine noodles tossed in butter and pepper, or rice. and google beef stroganoff recipe.

margyr, May 24, 11:26pm
also just on the left is a box headed Message board in the keyword or member box type stroganoff in the date posted click on the little arrow on the right and then anytime, then click search, there are loads of recipes there.

otterhound, May 24, 11:27pm
I cheat now and use the Maggi sachet one - it's really good so I can't see any reason to do it the hard way!I serve it over fettucine or other pasta.

gildon, May 24, 11:43pm
Just tried the search box on left margyr and it came up with a big Zero!!Am I doing something wrong?Put beef strogonoff in the keyword box,

gildon, May 24, 11:47pm
Oops!!I was spelling it wrongly.Now got heaps of recipes, lol

margyr, May 25, 1:51am
haha, yep does help to spell thing properly. hope you enjoy.

gildon, May 25, 11:18pm
Had one years ago but now can't find it.Also what would you serve with it!, eg salad, mashed potatoe etc.

otterhound, May 25, 11:27pm
I cheat now and use the Maggi sachet one - it's really good so I can't see any reason to do it the hard way!I serve it over fettucine or other pasta.

gildon, May 25, 11:43pm
Just tried the search box on left margyr and it came up with a big Zero!Am I doing something wrong!Put beef strogonoff in the keyword box,

gildon, May 25, 11:47pm
Oops!I was spelling it wrongly.Now got heaps of recipes, lol