Donald6 Chicken Laska recipe please

christineraewyn, May 20, 8:55am
Cant find it anywhere and heard it was good. Can someone please write the recipe here for me. Thank you.

gerry64, May 21, 12:45am
bumping for donald

valentino, May 21, 2:20am
http://www.e-ware.co.nz/downloads.htm

Go to Fishers website (link above) and click onto either one or both "TMC" downloads and one will find the recipe. Suggest to download all then search for this recipe and also have use of others. It does not take up great space on the computer.

Cheers.

gerry64, May 21, 10:31am
another bump for donald

valentino, May 21, 7:56pm
Chicken Laska This recipe won a competition!

1T oil, 500gm chopped chicken, 1T minced ginger, 1 clove garlic, chopped, 1 red chilli, finely chopped ( for a milder soup, remove seeds. I use chilli in a jar as don't like things too hot) 1 1/2t coriander, 400mls coconut cream, 3cups chicken stock, 2T fish sauce, 300g thin egg noodles, precooked, 2-3 spring onions, salt & black pepper.

Heat oil, add chicken & fry till cooked. Add ginger, garlic & chilli, cook 1 minute. Add coriander, cook 1 minute then add coco cream, stock, sauce, noodles & onions.
Simmer for few minutes, season.
posted by donald6

donald6, May 22, 3:22am
Thanks for that , valentino, my health isn't the best at the moment so I haven't been lurking in here like I used to.

melz69, May 22, 4:15am
Oh I LOVE this recipe!Got it off here and use it regularly.Sooo yum and easy.I use a can of the coconut flavoured lite evaporated milk and it turns out yummy too.

Thanks donald6!!

christineraewyn, May 22, 8:07am
Thank You Thank You, I love this recipe thread, all your questions answered. Cant wait to try this recipe.

mumto3, May 22, 8:45am
excuse the ignorance but I'm a novice

Is the coriander the powdered kind in the box - thanks

valentino, May 22, 7:56pm
Chicken Laska This recipe won a competition!

1T oil, 500gm chopped chicken, 1T minced ginger, 1 clove garlic, chopped, 1 red chilli, finely chopped ( for a milder soup, remove seeds. I use chilli in a jar as don't like things too hot) 1 1/2t coriander, 400mls coconut cream, 3cups chicken stock, 2T fish sauce, 300g thin egg noodles, precooked, 2-3 spring onions, salt & black pepper.

Heat oil, add chicken & fry till cooked. Add ginger, garlic & chilli, cook 1 minute. Add coriander, cook 1 minute then add coco cream, stock, sauce, noodles & onions.
Simmer for few minutes, season.
posted by donald6

valentino, May 22, 8:42pm
That makes two of us, my smashed heal bone is still mending...

Re Coriander, either freshly chopped leaves or the dried packaged chopped leaves works fine.

Cheers.

donald6, May 23, 3:22am
Thanks for that , valentino, my health isn't the best at the moment so I haven't been lurking in here like I used to.

melz69, May 23, 4:15am
Oh I LOVE this recipe!Got it off here and use it regularly.Sooo yum and easy.I use a can of the coconut flavoured lite evaporated milk and it turns out yummy too.

Thanks donald6!

mumto3, May 23, 8:45am
excuse the ignorance but I'm a novice

Is the coriander the powdered kind in the box - thanks

valentino, May 23, 8:42pm
That makes two of us, my smashed heal bone is still mending.

Re Coriander, either freshly chopped leaves or the dried packaged chopped leaves works fine.

Cheers.

valentino, May 22, 3:19am
This is one very nice recipe, so bumped to be kept.

Cheers

winnie231, May 22, 3:27am
donald6 will be smiling from above knowing she lives on through the recipes she shared with us.

valentino, May 22, 3:29am
Very True.