Chicken - do you reckon it would be ok

dororke, May 18, 6:54am
to eat cold chicken thats been in the fridge for 10 days? If I reheated it to really really hot. it looks and smells ok.

beaker59, May 18, 7:04am
Good luck, personally I wouldn't.

rdouch, May 18, 7:06am
No I wouldn't.

245sam, May 18, 7:08am
doroke, IMO no it would not be ok to eat that chicken irrespective of how it was reheated.
It obviously is not 'off' or you'd be able to smell that it's not ok in that respect.Unfortunately any 'bugs' that would almost certainly make anyone who ate that chicken ill, can not usually be detected by smell or taste.
Believe me, no chicken, and especially not the chicken in question, is worth the agony of food poisoning.:-))

sossie1, May 18, 7:12am
I say yes, go for it, and report back in a few hours

fisher, May 18, 12:03pm
and let us know which hospital you are going to :}}}

kinna54, May 19, 3:18am
NO WAY!!You could get Seriously ill!!! In future if you have left over chicken, shred it and freeze it for using later would be a better alternative.

dororke, May 19, 6:54am
to eat cold chicken thats been in the fridge for 10 days! If I reheated it to really really hot. it looks and smells ok.

beaker59, May 19, 7:04am
Good luck, personally I wouldn't.

rdouch, May 19, 7:06am
No I wouldn't.

245sam, May 19, 7:08am
doroke, IMO no it would not be ok to eat that chicken irrespective of how it was reheated.
It obviously is not 'off' or you'd be able to smell that it's not ok in that respect.Unfortunately any 'bugs' that would almost certainly make anyone who ate that chicken ill, can not usually be detected by smell or taste.
Believe me, no chicken, and especially not the chicken in question, is worth the agony of food poisoning.:-))

aktow, May 19, 5:25pm
things can be off and have no smell,

kinna54, May 20, 3:18am
NO WAY!You could get Seriously ill! In future if you have left over chicken, shred it and freeze it for using later would be a better alternative.