Finger food

beachboy12, May 15, 2:03am
I am having a cocktail party an would like some ideas on what to have, thanks in advance.

lx4000, May 15, 3:36am
those mini spring rolls and samosas(sp), crackers with cheeses and pate and veggie sticks, nuts and dried and fresh fruits, crisp breads and dips to dunk the bread into to start off with.

kinna54, May 15, 5:09am
cream cheese and salmon blinis, pinwheel sandwiches, prawns/shrimps wrapped in bacon, mushroom vol a vents, crudites and dip range, Bite sized crumbed camenbert with cranberry, mini chicken mayo and curly lettuce rolls (made like asparagus rolls then cut in half, lots of variations can be used in this theme) olive and bierstick mini skewers, quality crumbed fish or chicken fillet bites, toasted garlic bread bites, sesame coated mini sausage rolls , samosas &money bags with oriental dipping sauce...

moore., May 15, 6:21am
i also did a platter of "sweets" which had , cappacino sticks, orange sticks, chocloate sticks, homemade truffles dipped in choclate, thos little bites.

kinna54, May 16, 5:09am
cream cheese and salmon blinis, pinwheel sandwiches, prawns/shrimps wrapped in bacon, mushroom vol a vents, crudites and dip range, Bite sized crumbed camenbert with cranberry, mini chicken mayo and curly lettuce rolls (made like asparagus rolls then cut in half, lots of variations can be used in this theme) olive and bierstick mini skewers, quality crumbed fish or chicken fillet bites, toasted garlic bread bites, sesame coated mini sausage rolls , samosas &money bags with oriental dipping sauce.

beachboy12, May 16, 10:39pm
You ladys are just awsome. I will certainly have them on the menu. thanks.please keep them comming

nzl99, May 16, 10:54pm
What's your budget like?Anything that doesn't require too much of your attention when your guests have arrived is good. :-)

beachboy12, May 17, 5:56am
Hi nzl99 its forthirty guests so need a varity of finger foods. so keep them comming , much appreciatedbudget ok.

kinna54, May 17, 6:15am
Also mini meatballs with dip, eg yoghurt and mint or satay, spicy chorizo sausges cut anglewise on toothpicks. Most of these things I suggested earlier can be premade and reheated, apart from the camenbert.

nzl99, May 17, 10:54pm
What's your budget like!Anything that doesn't require too much of your attention when your guests have arrived is good. :-)