Can you freeze chocolate brownies?

gnome25, May 5, 4:09am
Can anyone tell me if I could freeze chocolate brownies that contain chocolate, eggs, cream, ground almonds.Would they defrost ok or would they go soggy?

dilligaf_dah, May 5, 4:26am
they would go soggybut why freeze they /its keeps for ages in an oair tight container

omokoroa1, May 5, 4:28am
Im not really sure but if you bake themi can store in my freezer if you like ????can give you an answer next time i have a coffee morning ............

gnome25, May 5, 4:58am
Just I need them for a dessert on a Saturday night but I would have to make them on a Wednesday as we are taking them away with us (I can't cook where we're going).I don't think they would last from Wednesday til Saturday night when they have cream and eggs in them.

Does anyone know if I can freeze them ok?

lilyfield, May 5, 6:45am
they will last ok - if you can keep your hands off them. no need to freeze

kuaka, May 5, 9:25am
I've never made them, but have eaten them at a friends place, and last time I had them there she said she had taken them out of the freezer and they were fine.I've no idea how long they were in the freezer for, but they were just as yummy as fresh baked.

mackenzie2, May 5, 7:16pm
I freeze mine all the time.... Come out as good as they went in.

nzl99, May 5, 7:35pm
I freeze mine too... then serve them slightly heated, with a sauce and good vanilla icecream... mmmm...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=32093599&l=9a4d4684eb&id=1225939081

ribzuba, May 5, 9:26pm
they freeze perfectly, i used to work at an upmarket cafe and we would make massive amounts of brownies and freeze them fresh as their flavour and quality does not deterioate with freezing.just make sure you wrap them well!

cap, May 5, 10:17pm
I freeze them all the time too and they do not come out soggy at all.All I do is place them in a plastic container.

gnome25, May 6, 4:09am
Can anyone tell me if I could freeze chocolate brownies that contain chocolate, eggs, cream, ground almonds.Would they defrost ok or would they go soggy!

omokoroa1, May 6, 4:28am
Im not really sure but if you bake themi can store in my freezer if you like !can give you an answer next time i have a coffee morning .

gnome25, May 6, 4:58am
Just I need them for a dessert on a Saturday night but I would have to make them on a Wednesday as we are taking them away with us (I can't cook where we're going).I don't think they would last from Wednesday til Saturday night when they have cream and eggs in them.

Does anyone know if I can freeze them ok!

kuaka, May 6, 9:25am
I've never made them, but have eaten them at a friends place, and last time I had them there she said she had taken them out of the freezer and they were fine.I've no idea how long they were in the freezer for, but they were just as yummy as fresh baked.

mackenzie2, May 6, 7:16pm
I freeze mine all the time. Come out as good as they went in.

nzl99, May 6, 7:35pm
I freeze mine too. then serve them slightly heated, with a sauce and good vanilla icecream. mmmm.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php!pid=32093599&l=9a4d4684eb&id=1225939081