Nespresso coffee machine... anyone have a views

Page 2 / 2
leebee35, Apr 25, 10:03am
I am keen to maybe buy one of these!any feedback would be appreciated.

harrislucinda, Apr 25, 10:08am
you wantmachineorgeorge!

leebee35, Apr 25, 10:22am
definitely George!I saw him first.!

meegs35, Apr 26, 7:10am
I already have a great coffee machine but was wondering where you would buy the coffee pods for these machines. Apparently they are very popular in Australia and therefore the range of pods is great but it's something to consider for here.

waswoods, Apr 27, 12:09am
I bought a machine from Aldi in Australia and get the pods when I am able. Makes a good coffee

samanya, Apr 27, 1:55am
I'd agree.
I think they are distributing the pods from NZ now, but I have ordered a large quantity in the past & they keep the flavour well, being totally sealed.

lilyfield, Apr 27, 2:05am
in Europe you can buy"generic " pods at Aldi and other super markets. Just as good as Nescafe ones. They may come on the market here once it's viable economically.
I find $1.00 a cup a bit very much for me. Also had lots of cups out of the machine in Switzerland(sons place) but always thought the coffee was not hot enough, even tho the cups were stored on top of machine.
But otherwise-- a pure pleasure to use.

macandrosie, Apr 29, 4:31am
You know making a good coffee isn't about speed and ease, any barista will tell you that, and as for that illy looking frothy milk. it should be silky like cream.

elliehen, Apr 29, 5:00am
When someone wants a coffee Chez Moi I use a little Italian-made Espresso pot.There has only been one complaint - from a Canadian friend so obsessive about coffee that he carries his own beans around with him ;)

motgirl, Apr 29, 9:37am
Waswood,if Office Works and Harvey Norman in NZ stock the "Map" coffee capsules then these fit the Aldi machines. The also make a Belgian chocolate capsule which is delicious.