Ceramic top stand alone oven - recommendations pls

martine5, Apr 19, 2:15am
I just rejoined consumer to get a report so that I can get advice I need to buy a ceramic benchtop oven.Strangely heaps of other people joined up (quite a number have complained too) for the same info but they don't have a list of recommended ovens.Can anyone here recommend one?Thanks

510, Apr 19, 3:08am
We moved into this house last June, and the oven is a stand alone Fisher & Paykel Oregano.Not sure of the age or if they still make them.It is fabulous, I have never had a ceramic top before.In our last house we had a gas hob & an electric oven.I really like it the hobs are good & it has 2 ovens as the warming drawer is a proper small oven.Unfortunately I don't have a book has lots of extras in the main oven.Don't think they make that model but they proabably have a better new model

510, Apr 19, 3:29am
Just downloaded the manual for my oven,so I am pleased about that.

martine5, Apr 19, 4:05am
Mine is fisher and pakel too and I haven't had any major issues with it, anyone else?

martine5, Apr 19, 8:44am
bump esp 4 davidt4 or cookessentials

kiwibubbles, Apr 19, 10:17am
have a fisher and paykel one - love it.

jan2242, Apr 19, 10:34pm
Mine is Award and love it.

martine5, Apr 20, 2:15am
I just rejoined consumer to get a report so that I can get advice I need to buy a ceramic benchtop oven.Strangely heaps of other people joined up (quite a number have complained too) for the same info but they don't have a list of recommended ovens.Can anyone here recommend one!Thanks

510, Apr 20, 3:08am
We moved into this house last June, and the oven is a stand alone Fisher & Paykel Oregano.Not sure of the age or if they still make them.It is fabulous, I have never had a ceramic top before.In our last house we had a gas hob & an electric oven.I really like it the hobs are good & it has 2 ovens as the warming drawer is a proper small oven.Unfortunately I don't have a book has lots of extras in the main oven.Don't think they make that model but they proabably have a better new model

martine5, Apr 20, 4:05am
Mine is fisher and pakel too and I haven't had any major issues with it, anyone else!

martine5, Apr 21, 5:52am
Thanks kiwibubbles what sort of F and P?Cute tradername by the way

martine5, Apr 22, 5:52am
Thanks kiwibubbles what sort of F and P!Cute tradername by the way