Need chocolate cake recipe with greek yoghurt

topherino, Mar 20, 2:10am
I was reading a recipe in a magazine at the hairdressers for a simple choc cake using greek yoghurt...it also had a frosting that used the greek yoghurt...it looked divine! I felt to guilty to tear the page out and take it with me so I thought I would just google it when I got home, but now can't find it anywhere!!!
Does anyone have this recipe by any chance?

dbab, Mar 20, 3:39am
What was the magazine? Sometimes if you google their website and then type in the recipe under "search', you can find it. Or go back to the hairdressers and ask if you could copy down the recipe.

donnabeth, Mar 20, 8:13pm
look for he thread 'evorotorua- the best chocolate cake ever'.

This recipe is amazing and uses any type of yogurt. Lots of endorsements on that thread.

topherino, Mar 20, 9:16pm
Thanks team :o)

annekh, Mar 20, 9:37pm
I made this cake at the weekend and used greek yogurt honey flavoured and turned out really nice.

topherino, Mar 21, 2:10am
I was reading a recipe in a magazine at the hairdressers for a simple choc cake using greek yoghurt.it also had a frosting that used the greek yoghurt.it looked divine! I felt to guilty to tear the page out and take it with me so I thought I would just google it when I got home, but now can't find it anywhere!
Does anyone have this recipe by any chance!

dbab, Mar 21, 3:39am
What was the magazine! Sometimes if you google their website and then type in the recipe under "search', you can find it. Or go back to the hairdressers and ask if you could copy down the recipe.

donnabeth, Mar 21, 8:13pm
look for he thread 'evorotorua- the best chocolate cake ever'.

This recipe is amazing and uses any type of yogurt. Lots of endorsements on that thread.