Spit roast catering for a wedding

luckyduck, Oct 12, 10:24pm
My daughter has decided it would be nice to get married in our garden in Feb next year, and have a picnic/BBQ meal. She was going to get the guests to bring a plate to share. After thinking of 30 quiches to share I decided to get it catered (less work for me). We like the idea of having a spit roast company do this. I would be interested in feedback from people who have done this or been to functions catered in this way. Thanks.

cookessentials, Oct 12, 10:31pm
I have not used them, however, I have heard only good things in regards to The Spit Roast Company.

l0ne, Oct 12, 10:34pm
My daughter got married at The Secret Garden in Auckland and it was catered by the Spit Roast Company. They were fantastic. After dinner they cleared up everything, wrapped the leftovers, ( of which there was plenty enough for another gathering the next day)and left everything clean and tidy. Definitely recommend them. Food was fantastic!You get to choose what you want off their menu.

luckyduck, Oct 12, 10:38pm
1one, was it the spit roast company or the the southern spit roast and BBQ company?

debmus, May 26, 1:50pm
I used the Spit Roast Catering Co in August to cater for my Dads 60th - the food was amazing! Lots of it and delicious... everyone raved about the food. We used the one in East Tamaki so don't know what the others are like though.