Pak n Save website recipes

destiny6nz, Sep 24, 6:55pm

guest, Apr 2, 10:54am
Hi Toni.I'm glad you found this interesting.I read your arlicte about hell (not out of interest, but just to be polite), and regardless of what the bible meant, (and I take issue with claims that the bible shouldn't be taken literally for starters), is that I find the idea of god' accepting people who believe in him into heaven' as repugnant.I believe in doing the right thing because I care about others in the world around me who are affected by my actions and inactions. I don't believe in doing the right thing for the sake of getting into heaven' or for receiving karma' (which I know isn't a Christian thing, but just saying).If we have true empathy and compassion and a conscience, then reward and punishment should have nothing to do with our actions in the case of adults.Likewise, it rubs me the wrong way that god' is like some jealous lover, who will supposedly only reward those who are on his team'. Never mind if you aren't on his team but are a really good person. I have read the bible when I went to bible club and youth group (when I was trying to make sense of it myself). I don't any longer want to learn what it says, so I find it odd that you recommend that I read it if I want to learn what it says. I think this post, and others written on the subject, make it excruciatingly clear that I have no interest in that. Sure, I do have a passing interest when I see adult Christians believing in this stuff, and it baffles and amazes me, but that's vastly different to actually seeking answers at this point in my life. I know the Christian scriptures aren't true.So, with all that in mind, why harp on it? Why continue to encourage me to seek answers' to questions I don't have? Hey, we all know how to buy a bible. We all know where to find a church. We all have Christian friends. If we want the answers', we can seek it ourselves or ask someone. I think it's rude when Christians don't wait until they're asked, to be honest.Sharon recently posted.. 0 likes

guest, Jan 11, 5:22am
It's much easier to unanestdrd when you put it that way!

guest, Jan 13, 12:48pm
Good to hear from you, Troy. Use the Search on the top right of our website: BiblicalResources.org to look for the aeticlrs on Spiritual Gifts and the Sabbath. We do not have an article on infant baptism at this time. Infant baptist is not taught in the Bible. Baptism is for those who have personally trusted in Jesus Christ for salvation. An infant cannot do this. If you search for baptism, you will find several aeticlrs that may be helpful. God bless!

guest, Jan 14, 7:42pm
Hello! It looks as though we both have a pasison for the same thing. Your blog, Online bible courses | Clara's site and mine are very similar. Have you ever thought about writing a guest article for a related blog? It will certainly help gain exposure to your website (my site recieves a lot of traffic). If you might be interested, e-mail me at: . Thank you so much