Please help recipe for a pavlova Roll

fiona26, Dec 20, 3:41am
Years ago my grandmother used to make what i can only think of as a pavlova roll like a swiss roll but obvisiouly made with egg white like a pav and she used to put things like walnuts,strawberries etc in then roll it up i was wondering if anyone could please help as to weather i should just use a normal pav recipe any help greatly appreciated :)

auntlb, Dec 20, 3:49am
If you look up recipes for pavlova roulade you might be able to find one to use :-)

harrislucinda, Dec 20, 3:49am
theyhavethatrecipeontv12min tosixitisalsoin thewomensweeklygoing to getitmyselfto try

sez_otago, Dec 20, 4:01am
Pavlova Roll
4 egg whites, 1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 teaspoon vinegar
Whip egg whites until stiff, gradually add sugar, add vanilla & vinegar
Mixture should be marshmellowy.
Line baking tray with baking paper & spread mixture evenly onto tray to form a square/rectangle.
Bake in oven at 180 degrees for approx 10 mins.
Once cooked flip onto baking paper lined with coconut. Leave to cool then cream & fill with berries and roll gently.
Yummy!

agave1, Dec 20, 4:07am
and make sure the bowl you beat the eggs in is totally dry.

floralsun, Dec 20, 11:20am
If you sprinkle coconut across the top before baking, it'll toast to a nice golden colour while cooking - turn it out upside down onto baking paper, fill when cool with whipped cream, drained crushed pineapple, chocolate chips, berries, etc, then roll up - the golden toasted coconut will be on the outside and look amazing.

deus701, Dec 20, 12:34pm
lol i did that and was told it look like shite.by a swiss international pastry judge

.who am i to argue.