Kneading paddle for cascade breadmaker.

phoenix53, Nov 5, 7:18am
does anyone have a old not working cascade breadmaker that they would consider selling me the paddle and recipe book from!

phoenix53, Nov 5, 7:25am
if you do could you pllllease contact me through my listing i would greatly appreciate it! thanks

nauru, Nov 5, 9:23am
I have an old, not working cascade, not sure which model, I think that I still have the bread pan and paddle, not sure about the book, I will check tomorrow.

phoenix53, Nov 5, 9:34am
oh thanks heaps that would be great

falcon-hell, Nov 7, 2:02am
bumping for phoenix

phoenix53, Nov 7, 3:23am
thankyou bumping for me to

nauru, Nov 8, 6:29am
phoenix53, sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner.
The Cascade model number is EMI 076 and I have the bread-pan with paddle and the Instruction book.If this is any use to you I can put up an auction for you, let me know.

phoenix53, Nov 9, 2:26am
oh thankyou i had better have a look at my model number, i will get back asap.Thankyou so much

phoenix53, Nov 9, 2:44am
Hi Nauru, it seems that my model is different from your as it is a 3000AE thanks for going to the trouble anyway.

nauru, Nov 10, 7:48am
Hi phoenix53, sorry that I couldn't help you out.

phoenix53, Nov 12, 7:11am
no worries i appreciated your time anyways

phoenix53, Nov 17, 8:25am
Bumping in the hopes that someone will have one.somewhere.

skye7, Nov 17, 8:49am
Is it possible that the paddle and pan is the same for the cascade models, might be worth checking on the website

fogs, Nov 17, 11:28am
is it the cascade model with 1 or 2 paddles!

sqiff, Nov 20, 8:47am
x1
Don't know if this is of any help to you but I have had a 2 paddle Cascade bread maker for quite a long time and have replaced the bowl 3 times now. I used to get them through The Warehouse but now go direct by contacting Oriental Pacific either by phone 09 4155456 or email service@opnz.com It has been awhile since I have purchased one and have just noticed I have written on the front of my manual; service number 09 4150267 and also an 0800898580 no. They had all spare parts for the Cascade so if all else fails this info may help.

pheebs1, Nov 20, 9:09am
wow three times!
i have a bowl tha the paddle wont turn, my fault for putting it in the dish washer!
the whole thing seized, good to know i can get replacement
have been making bread by hand and actually enjoy it
i must say i comes out nicer than breadmaker but hard work kneading it!