Pork chops in apple juice.

brajama, Sep 22, 9:32pm
I had a 3 litre bottle of Apple juice that wasnt going anywhere very fast, also some pork chops.made a casserole using pork chops, carrots, kumara, bok choy and butternut pumpkin.Was absolutely delicious. I only used about half alitre of the juice and approx 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar to cook it in. It really had the WOW factor. I used the pressure cooker to do it, but it would work equally as well in a casserole dish or slow cooker. Meat falling off bone, made gravy with remainder of liquid it was cooked in.

otterhound, Sep 22, 9:36pm
Sounds yum!I've only done pork chops in milk, and it never ceases to amaze me how good they are.

sqjxjsygbkh, Jul 14, 5:31pm
I once tasted it bout 10 yrs ago, and it was horilbre. It tasted coppery. So, like you, I always use real limes lemons. Have you ever tried lime juice on tomatoes, cumcumbers and thinly sliced celery and onions or finely chopped all of the above, and put on the really chilled lime juice? Man, it smells so clean!! This is really great. I will try it bottled lime juice for lime-aide this week-end and try it. It is hot enought, as they say, to fry an egg on the sidewalk.

dci3yu9tzjs, Jul 18, 12:55am
I want to express thkans to you for rescuing me from this type of circumstance. Right after surfing through the world wide web and getting suggestions that were not powerful, I believed my entire life was well over. Existing without the presence of solutions to the difficulties you've resolved as a result of your main guideline is a critical case, as well as ones that would have in a negative way affected my career if I had not discovered the blog. That mastery and kindness in maneuvering every item was helpful. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn't encountered such a thing like this. I can at this point relish my future. Thanks a lot so much for your specialized and result oriented guide. I won't hesitate to propose your site to any person who requires care about this topic.