Help! I need a wheat free/fructose free recipe for

moonangel, Apr 29, 2:05am
a main meal to take to a potluck dinner please. Just been diagnosed with fructose malabsorption and have a pot luck dinner to go to tomorrow night.Can't have onion, garlic, wheat, many fruits, some veges and some sauces etc. cheers

wasgonna, Apr 29, 4:23am
Blimey moonangel. I hope it was a medical doctors diagnosis and not some "everything is wrong" therapist.

bedazzledjewels, Apr 29, 4:27am
So basically low carb without the onion family.
I'll bump up the low carb recipe thread for you, or if you can find your way to our website, you'll find lots of recipes.
It's fun - keep smiling!

uli, Apr 29, 8:16am
So what about a normal meal with meat and the veges you can have, maybe as a stew? Or a big salad and some fish over the top?

leahgrace, Apr 29, 8:46am
uli...I am stalking you!! lol!! Only because I see you are also in whangarei and I wonder if you would like some of my limes? You are more than welcome to them if you can use them... you can contact me via my listing :-)

moonangel, Apr 30, 2:05am
a main meal to take to a potluck dinner please. Just been diagnosed with fructose malabsorption and have a pot luck dinner to go to tomorrow night.Can't have onion, garlic, wheat, many fruits, some veges and some sauces etc. cheers

bedazzledjewels, Apr 30, 4:27am
So basically low carb without the onion family.
I'll bump up the low carb recipe thread for you, or if you can find your way to our website, you'll find lots of recipes.
It's fun - keep smiling!

leahgrace, Apr 30, 8:46am
uli.I am stalking you! lol! Only because I see you are also in whangarei and I wonder if you would like some of my limes! You are more than welcome to them if you can use them. you can contact me via my listing :-)

moonangel, May 6, 3:42am
LOL, it was the dietician (after doing hydrogen breath tests) who diagnosed me. But the gastroenterologist referred me to them so all up it cost me a lot of money to find out :-(

I am still looking for meal ideas. The wheat thing is okay, have just been using rice,gluten free pasta etc but I am struggling with no onion and garlic as they are in most of the sauces and pastes and packages I use. Have to learn the art of totally cooking from scratch but a bit useless at that really.