Gluten, wheat & dairy free cup cakes.

toeblister, Aug 6, 8:50pm
Can anyone suggest or save me the time looking through the mountain of recipes in 'gluten free' for a cup cake recipe. Is there such a thing? I would love to make my grand-daughter some type of cakes that is all the above. Many thanks in advance.

cookessentials, Aug 12, 11:44pm
I think there is such a recipe in the Australian Womens Weekly Gluten Free Cookbook. It has a great selection of gluten, wheat, dairy, egg and nut free recipes.

2halls, Jan 20, 6:09pm
These could be used like cupcakes, a great Peter Gordon recipe. Ingredients
250ml cold-pressed rapeseed oil, plus extra for greasing (I use rice bran oil or grapeseed oil)
300g blueberries
4 large free-range eggs
300g caster sugar
Seeds of 1 vanilla pod
250ml Sauternes or apple juice
280g plain flour (I use rice flour)
2 tsp baking powder
110g polenta
Method
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/fan160°C/gas 4. Grease 2 x 12-hole non-stick muffin tins (about 100ml each) and line each hole with a circle of baking paper. Divide the blueberries among the holes. Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla seeds together until foamy. Beat in the rapeseed oil, then the Sauternes or apple juice. Sift the flour, baking powder and polenta over the top and fold in.
2. Divide the mixture between the muffin holes and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a skewer comes out clean. Leave for 5 minutes, then tip out onto a wire rack.