Anyone want some Feijoas

Page 1 / 2
tatts2, Mar 24, 1:15am
Will have to pickup today as going away for a week tomorrow.
Am in waiuku got 3 trees & they are just going to waste on the ground.

vintagekitty, Mar 24, 1:23am
I would love, love, love some, but too far away!. You are awesome though

tatts2, Mar 24, 1:26am
Thankyou would like to see them go to some use rather than just wasting on the ground.

dollydot, Mar 24, 1:54am
Too far away for me in Welly too : ( but very kind of you..... I shouted myself some (4 lol!) at the supermarket yesterday and they were $11.95 a kilo, mad I know.Today $9.95 at NW, that is still heaps!

kaybee0, Mar 24, 2:09am
Yes please, I have a son in waiuku, maybe he could come and collect some..

tatts2, Mar 24, 2:12am
Only problem putting address on here.

kaybee0, Mar 24, 2:16am
yes that is a problem,you could txt me the addy...o..two..one..oh two eight 5 seven 5 eight eight

jcprotea, Mar 24, 3:34am
damn you are too far away. I am after some for jam.awesome of you to offer to people though.

tatts2, Mar 24, 3:38am
Yea i would like to see them put to use rather than running them over with the lawn mower.

kaybee0, Mar 24, 3:43am
Thankufor the text, hopefully he can get over to you...pity I live out west auckland, I would have been over in a flash ..thanks again..

dollydot, Mar 25, 1:54am
Too far away for me in Welly too : ( but very kind of you. I shouted myself some (4 lol!) at the supermarket yesterday and they were $11.95 a kilo, mad I know.Today $9.95 at NW, that is still heaps!

kaybee0, Mar 25, 2:09am
Yes please, I have a son in waiuku, maybe he could come and collect some.

kaybee0, Mar 25, 2:16am
yes that is a problem,you could txt me the addy.o.two.one.oh two eight 5 seven 5 eight eight

kaybee0, Mar 25, 3:43am
Thankufor the text, hopefully he can get over to you.pity I live out west auckland, I would have been over in a flash .thanks again.

poohbearfan3, Mar 29, 12:53am
bump

kaybee, if you're still wanting some, I can get you some.mum's tree is over flowing and we're running out of homes for them.They are quite small though, but still very sweet and yummy.

nigelt74, Mar 29, 4:20am
Dumb question, do different areas get fruit at different times?

Our trees planted a year ago have one fejoa on them, mind you its one more than we got when we tried to grow em in Invercargill.

How long before you get a good crop off them

lissy73, Mar 29, 8:03am
Hi there, we live up the Awhitu peninsula and would love some if you still have spare. I can be txt at ...o..two..one..one six o two eight two two. Thank you, that is very generous of you :)

Oops, eta just re-read post, and it had to be today. I only just came on computer now, sorry

poohbearfan3, Mar 30, 12:53am
bump

kaybee, if you're still wanting some, I can get you some.mum's tree is over flowing and we're running out of homes for them.They are quite small though, but still very sweet and yummy.

juli55, Mar 30, 1:54am
I'm in Pt Chev with a feijoa tree.

juli55, Mar 30, 1:55am
I've just re-vamped all the anicent feijoa recipes.Any one want them?

jcprotea, Mar 30, 3:29am
I am the North Shore so still a little bit far. I don't drive so that is my issue.

micky_1, Mar 30, 3:41am
oh I would love some my brother is in waiuku I am sure his kids would get some for their fav auntie 0.two.7 five.5. eight.8.7.five two thank you

nigelt74, Mar 30, 4:20am
Dumb question, do different areas get fruit at different times!

Our trees planted a year ago have one fejoa on them, mind you its one more than we got when we tried to grow em in Invercargill.

How long before you get a good crop off them

lissy73, Mar 30, 8:03am
Hi there, we live up the Awhitu peninsula and would love some if you still have spare. I can be txt at .o.two.one.one six o two eight two two. Thank you, that is very generous of you :)

Oops, eta just re-read post, and it had to be today. I only just came on computer now, sorry

scruffy17, Mar 30, 9:33am
still up for offer?