Cake places in chch

pr0ud-mum-of-1, Mar 22, 1:32am
Im looking at getting my mum a 40th cake made but am looking for somewhere
that does cake icing pictures, want to get a picture of my mum n grandma put on her 40th cake, as my grandma passed November thought it would be nice for mum to have her on the cake =) if you know what i mean, i got someone to make a cake just need the picture icing.

cookessentials, Mar 22, 1:45am
I am pretty sure that most cake decoarting places will be able to put an image onto a cake for you. There is also a place that sells images...you can send through the photo you want and they will make the image for you.

pr0ud-mum-of-1, Mar 22, 1:48am
Oh wow really thats what im looking for? do u know the name of the place?

harrislucinda, Mar 22, 1:52am
thereisashopoverinnesrdorcranfordston thecornerisitkidscakesordodevinescakesdoorderstheshoponthecornerofmatipo st foreg

cookessentials, Mar 22, 2:17am

cookessentials, Mar 23, 1:45am
I am pretty sure that most cake decoarting places will be able to put an image onto a cake for you. There is also a place that sells images.you can send through the photo you want and they will make the image for you.

pr0ud-mum-of-1, Mar 23, 1:48am
Oh wow really thats what im looking for! do u know the name of the place!

bluecalico, Mar 23, 11:23pm
Try Rangiora Bakery...their shop in Colombo Street is shut due to the earthquake so I have ordered mine through the Rangiora store. A4 or A5 for image. Can just get the image to put on your own cake too.....which is what I have done.

bluecalico, Mar 24, 11:23pm
Try Rangiora Bakery.their shop in Colombo Street is shut due to the earthquake so I have ordered mine through the Rangiora store. A4 or A5 for image. Can just get the image to put on your own cake too.which is what I have done.