Does anyone have the recipe for rice bubble cake

kazadoh, Jul 29, 4:57am
done with the marshmellows that you melt down and add in to it?I got it offf here a while ago and have lost the recipe but would love to make it again for a birthday party.Thanks.

fee1965, Jul 29, 5:11am
I have it - give me 2 mins will find it and post

fee1965, Jul 29, 5:13am
6 cups rice bubbles, 20 or so marshmallows, 125g butter.
Melt butter and marshmallows.Add rice bubbles and mix.Spread into greased tin and set.

kinna54, Jul 29, 5:41am
This is the Old Edmonds book recipe, from 1976. This is the most popular one. The one with the marshmallows in makes like an LCM bar, and you can add mini m&m's as well. That one is chewier and a bit stickier in comparison to the Edmonds one but still yummy. Enjoy either.!

Bubble logs.
125gms butter
2 TBSPS honey
125gms brown sugar (or 125gms white sugar + 1 tsp vanilla essence
4 cups rice bubbles
1/2 cup coconut
Place butter, sugar, and honey in a large saucepan and boil 6 mins.
Stir in vanilla (optional) coconut and rice bubbles, mix, press into a tin. Cut into squares while warm, and leave to set.

kazadoh, Jul 29, 7:57am
thanks to you both:)

gaspodetwd, Jul 29, 10:23am
4 oz marshmallows
4 oz toffees
4 oz butter
Ricies

Way too good to share!

calista, Jul 30, 3:16am
OH damn deleted the wrong one.

Almond honey cake- (adtill)
I have in my 30 yr + recipe book the following-- Boil together for 3 mins 1 cup sugar,1/4 lb of butter, 1 tablespoon honey. Pour mixture over 4 breakfast cups of ricies (which pretty much is 5 cups) and 1/2 cup chopped almonds. Flavour with 1/2 teaspoons almond essence, -- but I only use 1/2 cup sugar now days and boil for 4-5 mins
---------
As you can see originally posted by adtill.I was waiting until my bro from America comes to visit as it was a childhood favourite of his.

kazadoh, Jul 30, 4:57am
done with the marshmellows that you melt down and add in to it!I got it offf here a while ago and have lost the recipe but would love to make it again for a birthday party.Thanks.

kinna54, Jul 30, 5:41am
This is the Old Edmonds book recipe, from 1976. This is the most popular one. The one with the marshmallows in makes like an LCM bar, and you can add mini m&m's as well. That one is chewier and a bit stickier in comparison to the Edmonds one but still yummy. Enjoy either.!

Bubble logs.
125gms butter
2 TBSPS honey
125gms brown sugar (or 125gms white sugar + 1 tsp vanilla essence
4 cups rice bubbles
1/2 cup coconut
Place butter, sugar, and honey in a large saucepan and boil 6 mins.
Stir in vanilla (optional) coconut and rice bubbles, mix, press into a tin. Cut into squares while warm, and leave to set.