Cake decorating courses in NPL

mal331, Mar 21, 11:59pm
Hi all

Does anyone know of any cake decorating courses in New Plymouth? I'm particularly interested in decorations for cupcake.

Any help much appreciated.

cookessentials, Mar 22, 12:27am
You should have a cake decorators guild in your area.

New Plymouth Cake Decorators Guild
Disabled Groups Rooms

83 Hine St

New Plymouth
Meets 2nd Tuesday of the month

7.30pm
Jane Henry

cookessentials, Mar 22, 12:28am
http://www.nzcakeguild.org.nz/branches/branches.htmthe above is copy and pasted from here. Just scroll down and it gives you the info.

mal331, Mar 22, 1:07am
many thanks for your help, I will check them out.

chazza78, Mar 22, 2:20am
Hi i am the cake tutor for Stotts Cengage, you could look it up online and see if it is what you are looking for

mal331, Mar 22, 3:11am
Thanks chazza I wil.

cupcakes5, Mar 22, 6:43am
no worries, it's a good course, not a lot to do with cupcake making but the skills you learn are the same you will need for cupcakes

flossypop2, Mar 22, 7:05pm
Theres a new shop on Devon St West called it's "all about cakes" that sells cakes, decorating stuff and run courses...including cupcake decorating. Website www.allaboutcakes.co.nz

mal331, Mar 22, 11:59pm
Hi all

Does anyone know of any cake decorating courses in New Plymouth! I'm particularly interested in decorations for cupcake.

Any help much appreciated.

mal331, Mar 23, 2:03am
Thanks Flossy, I've just contact them now and it looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. Classes are dependant on numbers I think. Fingers crossed !!!

cupcakes5, Mar 23, 6:43am
no worries, it's a good course, not a lot to do with cupcake making but the skills you learn are the same you will need for cupcakes

flossypop2, Mar 23, 7:05pm
Theres a new shop on Devon St West called it's "all about cakes" that sells cakes, decorating stuff and run courses.including cupcake decorating. Website www.allaboutcakes.co.nz

mal331, Mar 24, 2:03am
Thanks Flossy, I've just contact them now and it looks to be exactly what I'm looking for. Classes are dependant on numbers I think. Fingers crossed !