Thai soup chillies n coconut cream ???

wooky, Mar 21, 3:33am
with chiken and cabbage in it . this is a very hot but very nice soup. does anyone have the recipie . We have it at our faverite thai resurant and id love the recipie. Can anyone shear some secrets on this yum yum soup. thats what they call it at the restaurant.. yum yum.and it is!!

wooky, Mar 22, 3:33am
with chiken and cabbage in it . this is a very hot but very nice soup. does anyone have the recipie . We have it at our faverite thai resurant and id love the recipie. Can anyone shear some secrets on this yum yum soup. thats what they call it at the restaurant. yum yum.and it is!

blands70, Mar 23, 2:24am
Look for recipes for tom ka gai - that might be it.

uli, Mar 23, 6:45am
Maybe better not shear ...

uli, Mar 24, 6:45am
Maybe better not shear .

george091, Mar 24, 8:29am
Ok, for a tom ka, (Hotn sor coconut broth)

1 can coconut milk
1 can coconut cream
1ltr Chicken stock

Bring to boil

Add 6 shallots sliced, 4 kaffir lime leaves bruised, 6 coriander roots, 4 lemongrass bruised, 4-6chillis split, 50g of palm sugar, A thumb sized knob of galangal bruised, simmer for 20mins. Strain.Season with fish sauce, lime juice, chuck in anything you want.Noodles, sliced chicken, mushrooms, bok choi and fresh coriander are good

guest, Jan 11, 9:01am
You've maneagd a first class post

guest, Jan 13, 1:42pm
I need to make more of them! That's my problem I can never get arunod to actually making a physical list then if I try to just make one in my head, I forget stuff!Oh yeah, what did you name your fish?

guest, Jan 14, 9:55am
, July 11, 2012 at 11:35 am Thon Krueng has been a favourite of many Bangkokians and eapxts (especially Japanese) for ages. It's a reliable restaurant that seems permanently busy a sign that they're doing something right. The menu is endless plenty of Thai, Chinese and Western dishes to choose from. For vegetarians, there's a pretty extensive veggie selection, and if you're a sweet tooth, there is a dessert menu through the adjacent cafe, Teaspoon.Thon Krueng is a great place to take out-of-town guests to give them an introduction to Thai food in a pleasant setting. The outdoor area near the fountain is the best, but if you have a big group, you can reserve one of their private rooms.