Fish ideas please

bubbles22222, Mar 8, 12:58am
cooked some fish yesterday,brushed with butter and bit of lemon juice and oven baked.... my two kids said yuk!!! lol.Normally we have crumbed frozen fish out of a box,,, i have kept there fish for tonights tea and want some ideas for how i could spruce it up... told them i was going to have them eat there fish tonight :).So any ideas please how i could spruce up fish for kids ages 6 and 3.

petal1955, Mar 8, 1:03am
Make it into fish cakes............add some mashed potato.spring onions chopped parsley and serve with chilli sauce

corgi731, Mar 8, 1:12am
Petals idea is a good one... fish cakes for sure

rkcroft, Mar 8, 1:36am
Why don't you crumb it and pan fry?Or crumb and make fish burgers out of it for them?Panko breadcrumbs are best because they stay nice and crispy.Found in the asian section of the supermarket.

bubbles22222, Mar 9, 12:58am
cooked some fish yesterday,brushed with butter and bit of lemon juice and oven baked. my two kids said yuk! lol.Normally we have crumbed frozen fish out of a box,,, i have kept there fish for tonights tea and want some ideas for how i could spruce it up. told them i was going to have them eat there fish tonight :).So any ideas please how i could spruce up fish for kids ages 6 and 3.

petal1955, Mar 9, 1:03am
Make it into fish cakes.add some mashed potato.spring onions chopped parsley and serve with chilli sauce

corgi731, Mar 9, 1:12am
Petals idea is a good one. fish cakes for sure

rkcroft, Mar 9, 1:36am
Why don't you crumb it and pan fry!Or crumb and make fish burgers out of it for them!Panko breadcrumbs are best because they stay nice and crispy.Found in the asian section of the supermarket.