Can't find beetroot and zucchini relish recipe..

katherine_cron, Feb 17, 11:59pm
x1
there is a fabulous one in this month's NZ Gardener. It comes from The Good Harvest cookbook

ayglepaygle, Feb 18, 8:26am
Did you manage to find the recipe! Sounds great, I'd love a copy of the recipe if you've got it. Thanks

sarahw2, Feb 18, 8:46am
Oooh I would like a recipe too please! I have zucchini and beetroot growing LOTS in my garden:-)

treewalk, Feb 26, 1:14am
I found an amazing beetroot and zuchini recipe here and have searched high and low for it. I made some jars of it and lost the recipe. You grate equal quantities of beetroot and zucchini and cook with vinegar and a few other ingredients then bottle. It was super easy , delicious and a good way of using up those old large beetroots and marrows! Hope someone can remember it! Thanks in advance:)

treewalk, Feb 26, 1:14am
x1
I found an amazing beetroot and zuchini recipe here and have searched high and low for it. I made some jars of it and lost the recipe. You grate equal quantities of beetroot and zucchini and cook with vinegar and a few other ingredients then bottle. It was super easy , delicious and a good way of using up those old large beetroots and marrows! Hope someone can remember it? Thanks in advance:)