NZ's Hottest Home Baker

Page 3 / 15
lindylambchops1, Feb 11, 11:06pm

meegs35, Feb 12, 5:57am
Better bunch this time I thought but the one who won seemed a bit arrogant. I did like the other 2 who came runners up. I have already identified the 'irritating' one (who was a bit like Courtney in the 1st series) who is the one with long curly hair. There's always got to be one!

bedazzledjewels, Feb 17, 4:05am
Well, I wonder who goes home tonight!

motorbo, Feb 17, 5:04am
i would say the guy unless he can raise his game!! then again it can swap and change so much i might have to eat my words

vintagekitty, Feb 17, 7:06am
hahaha brokeback mountain

amelda, Feb 17, 7:14am
Wow the female judge is brutal!

esther-anne, Feb 17, 7:30am
I just love Chelsea-her expressions and cheeky grin remind me of Dawn French.

Gretchen is beginning to annoy me-a bit too smug!!!!

treess, Feb 17, 7:32am
That Gretchen lady doesnt seem like a amateur baker at all!!I like Chelsea too she is so cute and adorable!! :)

bedazzledjewels, Feb 17, 7:40am
I agree about Gretchen. I was hoping that other nice lady was the winner this week.
Obviously Gretchen had done her research on the judge! Her cupcakes did look flash though.

motorbo, Feb 17, 7:59am
i get ya all but i think gretchen is just being clever and no i hope the others will learn, Chelsea is so damn cute! what a lovely girl i do hope she goes far....i wish i was think, cos i would take up baking again LOL its so much fun

wimwam1, Feb 17, 11:27am
Gretchen is a lovely lady and really is just a home baker, but she is clever and has really done her homework, she is simply doing what the judges want

wilson16, Feb 17, 7:19pm
I thought the aprons were bad last series, now they are just tragic!

tarshlove, Feb 17, 7:36pm
Never watched it before until last week and i love it. Even my 9 yr old son was like nooooo that Island girl better not go home MUM lol was so funny.

misssugar, Feb 26, 12:57am
So funny to read all the comments.. Love everyones opinions! all so different :) was such a WICKED experience to be apart of, agree with the aprons,No way to work it to make them look good!!, and thank u for the comments about my smile.. I get it from my Mama :).. Chelsea

maynard9, Feb 28, 2:17am
I worked last Thurs evening and just wondered who was kicked off.Went onto the site and no mention of it.Anyone able to enlighten me.

sue1955, Feb 28, 2:24am
The programme wasn't aired due to the earthquake.

maynard9, Feb 28, 2:32am
Thanks heaps - thought that might be the case.

wilson16, Mar 3, 7:43pm
No imagination this week, Kid stuff isn't THAT hard.

There not shaping up to much are they.
Next week should be better, they are gettng lessons.

phy39, Mar 3, 8:07pm
who went home? i taped it on mysky but had run out of disc space so only saw first half hour and yes looked very unimaginative for kids food the guys seemed to be doing something ok though

wilson16, Mar 3, 11:55pm
He blew it in the end, didn't use two of his ingredients. He went home.

bedazzledjewels, Mar 11, 1:03am
Well, next week's celebration chocolate cakes look interesting. Do you think Gretchen's still shaping up as the winner? Hard to warm to her, although she's obviously quite skilled and creative.

vintagekitty, Mar 11, 1:05am
was Gretchen's the pear cake?

bedazzledjewels, Mar 11, 1:09am
Lol VK - I can't answer that as I came in only for the last few minutes!

vintagekitty, Mar 11, 1:12am
Bedazz, im sure it was. I was thinking why she was still in the running with that cake as the brief was something with height?

fifie, Mar 11, 2:04am
Yes it was, she came a bit unstuck didn't she ? as she mucked up her spun sugar topping and threw it out, ending up with not much height.Personally i thought it was the worse dish on the night, and she should have gone home but her known skills and creativity have kept her in..