Where can I buy Gherkins for pickling?

wil0, Jan 18, 2:37am
Anyone know where I can get some Gherkins (I know I'm leaving it a little late!) in the North Shore or Hibiscus Coast area? My usual supplier has gone :(

cottagerose, Jan 18, 4:42am
Id be interested in buying gherkins too in the Tauranga area

unknowndisorder, Jan 18, 8:29am
You could try Riverhead orchard - 412-9307. Haven't been there for years, but have a recipe I picked up at some stage. Highway 18, Riverhead.

wineo, Jan 18, 11:14am
Yes Riverhead Orchards have plenty of Gherkins at the moment from $2 kg for large to $8 kg for small when I was there on Sunday he said he should have them for another week or so and longer if it rains.

wil0, Jan 18, 10:21pm
Cheers thanks for that will give them a ring

guest, Feb 23, 8:02am
Hi,
I am selling Gherkins (pickling cucumbers) in Katikati. $7.00 kg for 2-3" mini, $6.00kg for small 3-4" small, $5.00kg 4-5" medium and $4.00kg for large 5-6" I also have limited supply of white Gherkins for those who want to try something different - give me a call on 027 451 7974 to order yours or email me on gntnewland@orcon.co.nz. Can organise courier if required - at your cost.

Kind Regards
Tisha

guest, Jun 11, 8:19am
Hi There,
I would like to apoligise to anyone that tried to contact me via email to order gherkins.........the email address is slightly wrong.......should be gntnewland@orcon.net.nz.......will have Gherkins (pickling cucumbers) available again at the end of this year 2012 and into the new year up until april ....if you would like to pre order before then please feel free to email me and I will call you or email you when picking begins.

Regards Tisha :-)