Make me a menu for 2nite......

chevyfireball, Jan 17, 8:38pm
ok got the mil coming for tea tonight she on holiday in our town with her other son and his wife and 2 kids-im so luck i get to cook for them............ i thought maybe a quiche, cold chickenorzo & feta salad but dnt know what else to have with it..pls anyideas are most welcome-

rainrain1, Jan 17, 8:46pm
A nice lamb chop

mazzy1, Jan 17, 8:50pm
A nice big chunk of smoked salmon, new potatoes and a fresh salad of rocket/mesclun with a drizzle of olive oil and slosh of balsamic... easy to throw together and you get to hang out with a glass in your hand instead of slaving in the kitchen.

alewis, Jan 17, 9:04pm
have something simple for dessert like a choc brownie slice and have ice cream and strawberries on the side dust with icing sugar and put cream on the table

make the chicken into a large platter salad cherry toms, camenbert, nectarines, reg lettuce, red onion put chicken on top, handful or 3 of cashew nuts drizzle with a fav dressing and put fresh breads on the side, this is my fav when people come to dinner/lunch meal.

margyr, Jan 17, 9:16pm
with what you have planned I would just make a nice green salad as well. also as there are kids perhaps some chips?

margyr, Feb 9, 12:45am
and some garlic bread.