Weekly menu planner!

bo0tsey, Oct 17, 11:13pm
Hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes.. I had a quick search but couldn't find a thread running.

Here's mine:
Thai chicken curry
Steak
Nachoes
Devilled sausages
Mince pasta bake or Spaghetti Bolognese
Another sausage dish (any suggestions!?)
Leaving one night for takeaways/pub tea :-)

What is everyone else planning?

margyr, Oct 17, 11:19pm
hi bo0tsey, we are having steak fried rice tonight, spag and meatballs tomorrow, that is about as far ahead as I can think. I love devilled sausages, but also like just plain fried ones with chips and eggs.

dorothy_vdh, Oct 17, 11:23pm
tonight we are having lamb chops, beyond that I have no idea

nahzee, Oct 17, 11:25pm
i make a big batch of Dinner meals and chuck them into the freezer in plastic containers for Mon-Fri,just heat and eat...usually consists of basics like mince and veges or sausage vege curry,noodle,veges and chicken soup...i find it saves money and time when organised in this way.................Sat and Sun are my cheat days...takeaways normally...also have a repetitive food plan for Breakfast/Intervals/Lunch....u-
sually breaky,omellette and baked beans on toast with a protein shake,and intervals and lunch most the times fruit salad with yoghurt in plastic containers............not always easy to stick too...but not the end of the world if i dont..lol

bo0tsey, Oct 17, 11:29pm
I just always feel like I'm buying the same things! I don't do much the cooking at home, I'm usually horseriding after work so my BF's sister (flatmate) or my BF will cook.. its always devilled/curried sausages a couple of mince dishes and either chops/steak/pork lol

maycey, Oct 17, 11:54pm
This week...

Salmon sushi, salad and edamame
creamy mushroom and spinach pasta and salad
French onion soup with bread
Chilli prawn and vege noodle stirfry
Curried beef & vegetable stir-fry on rice
crumbed beef snitzel,mashed potato,silverbeet and carrots with gravy
Smoked salmon & vege quiche and salad

maycey, Oct 17, 11:55pm
Next week:

Prawn biryani
beef & vege stew on rice
Crumbed chicken snitzel,mashed potatoes, veges, gravy
Wonton soup
Udon noodle soup with asian greens
Thai yellow tofu & vege curry on rice noodles
Smoked salmon on rice, cucumber,carrot and avocado with wasabi and soy sauce

pheebs1, Oct 18, 12:16am
lastnight was a yum chicken pie, chicken mince ,onions a little silver beet and a little finely shreaded cabbage with half a grated carrot, cooked till all soft and gorgeous poured in half a cup of chicken stock and half a tub of sour cream, pour ontop of flakey pastry base grate a little cheese ontop then roughly mashed potato with no milk just butter grate a little more cheese yum! with steamed brocolli

night before was crumbed pork schnitzels(crumb yourself much better) with salad sooo good

tonight is chicken thigh cultletswith a crispy coatingand asparagus
im a hopless planner though i literally open the fridge and cook whats in there it seems to work out!

a_n_h, Oct 18, 12:18am
tonight its stew. currently bubbling away in the crockpot
tomorrow-quiche & salad
wednesday-fish pie
thursday-possibly bbq sausages
friday-home made soup
saturday- burgers
sunday-mac n cheese

on a very very tight budget this week so using up whats left in the freezer

bo0tsey, Oct 18, 1:52am
yum I wanna come have dinner with u this week!

lizab, Oct 18, 7:53pm
I asked my 12yo son what he'd like for dinner tonight and he replied, "mashed potatoes" !!!! He said if he had to have anything with them, it would be more mashed potatoes!!!! So it's probably sausage and mash with poached egg on top here tonight!!

ruby19, Oct 20, 5:21am
Lizab I too could eat a bowl full of creamy buttery mash too, it is really good with the pesto dips whirled through!

dairymaid, Jun 12, 7:42pm
When all the kids at home always done a weeks planning{to help cut costs} now with just husband and Inot so much planning But to night its crumbed chicken sausage, andthree veg. tomorrow pork stripes and vegie not sure which yet but always with mashed potatoes {my husbands a mashed spud fan}