Does anyone here write reviews on menu mania

vintagekitty, Jul 27, 6:20am
or the like?. I just came across it recently

sumstyle, Jul 27, 6:23am
I do on Dine Out.

vintagekitty, Jul 27, 6:25am
do you write about every meal out or just the outstanding or awful ones?

wheelz, Jul 27, 7:06am
Thanks for the links ! Will certainly be writing reviews on the restaurants in my area now, Whether bad or good.

leogal1, Jul 27, 10:43am
Yes, I've recently written some reviews on restaurants that we've dined out at r..Most of our experiences have been positive which has been good, the only negative things were minor issues like waiting times for food, or the cafe being really busy so it was hard to find a table etc..

sumstyle, Jul 27, 10:49am
I have only started doing the reviews recently - so far they have been positive reviews as 2 of the meals were superb, and the other was pretty good.

I have written a poor review for accomodation , and that was because the service and facilities were just so bad I was concerned that NZ would get a bad rep if foreign visitors didn't have some kind of warning.

ruby19, Jul 27, 8:27pm
I once tried to write a bad review for the entertainment guide and they would not except it! It was a local restaurant that has now changed hands, but the food was awful, the children's burgers were burnt, my rice was still swimming in water, and the so called stir fried veggies were their boiled veggies that were ordinarily used for side dishes.When we went to pay they would not accept we ordered children's drinks, and made us pay for adult size ones and would not take the entertainment voucher. It should have been an omen that the door was locked when we tried to go there even though we had booked!Also they were advertisinghalf price tap beer, but had none.....

vintagekitty, Jul 28, 6:20am
or the like!. I just came across it recently

vintagekitty, Jul 28, 6:25am
do you write about every meal out or just the outstanding or awful ones!

leogal1, Jul 28, 10:43am
Yes, I've recently written some reviews on restaurants that we've dined out at r.Most of our experiences have been positive which has been good, the only negative things were minor issues like waiting times for food, or the cafe being really busy so it was hard to find a table etc.

sumstyle, Jul 28, 10:49am
I have only started doing the reviews recently - so far they have been positive reviews as 2 of the meals were superb, and the other was pretty good.

I have written a poor review for accomodation , and that was because the service and facilities were just so bad I was concerned that NZ would get a bad rep if foreign visitors didn't have some kind of warning.

ruby19, Jul 28, 8:27pm
I once tried to write a bad review for the entertainment guide and they would not except it! It was a local restaurant that has now changed hands, but the food was awful, the children's burgers were burnt, my rice was still swimming in water, and the so called stir fried veggies were their boiled veggies that were ordinarily used for side dishes.When we went to pay they would not accept we ordered children's drinks, and made us pay for adult size ones and would not take the entertainment voucher. It should have been an omen that the door was locked when we tried to go there even though we had booked!Also they were advertisinghalf price tap beer, but had none.