What do you make using flaky puff pastry?

shopaholic104, Dec 30, 1:12am
I've got so much frozen flaky puff pastry sheets in the freezer and need some ideas what I can make with it.Any ideas? Thanks

cookessentials, Dec 30, 1:13am
I use it for bacon and egg pie, sausage rolls etc. You can also use it for custard squares.

missy-barbie, Dec 30, 1:34am
cut into strips, springle suger on, bake, eat or fill with what you likee.g. cream and custard and whatever. YUM haven't had since was lil

margyr, Dec 30, 1:47am
cut into strips and sprinkle with parmesan cheese a peice of asparagus and bake. and all of the above suggestions.

cookessentials, Dec 30, 2:01am
Cheese Straws!

lythande1, Dec 30, 2:20am
I make anything requiring pastry out of it.
Last nights dinner was a chicken, mustard broccoli, cream mix, stuffed in a pastry sheet, rolled, sealed and baked.

buzzy110, Dec 30, 3:00am
Vol-u-vents

rosathemad, Dec 30, 3:34am
We used to have it cooked plain and served with ice-cream for dessert quite often. You can also lay a little fruit (sliced pears, nectarines or peaches, for example) on top, sprinkle with a little sugar and bake. The pastry will puff up around the fruit. Yummmm!

ibcreative, Dec 30, 4:35am
Cut into triangles. Spread jam on half leaving a small strip at the edge, then fold over. I make these when I have left over pastry.

Great for a quick dessert or in the school lunches.

uli, Dec 30, 4:51am
Apple turn-overs, pastries, cheese and spinach pies/rolls etc.

missy-barbie, Dec 30, 4:56am
I went through a stage of when ever I had leftovers no matter what it was i would make a turn-over with it, everything tastes good in pastry lol

budgel, Dec 30, 8:39am
I made an ultra simple dessert by cooking100mm by 75mm pieces in a hot oven,dusted with icing sugar andspread onblackcurrant jam when cooked and topped with french vanilla ice cream.

You can add extra currants or blueberries, and syrup.

It looked and tasted great and took about 5 minutes to prepare.

rosiemoodle, Dec 30, 8:42am
savoury pinwheels

shopaholic104, Dec 24, 5:16pm
Awesome! Thank you everyone.Now I have lots of great ideas.