Asparagus, strawberry salad......

toeblister, Dec 20, 7:11pm
Can anyone help me please.A few Christmases ago I made a lovely saladthat consisted of asparagus, strawberries, highmark noodles.......the rest of the ingredients I do not remember.This is a truly lovely salad and I would love to make it again.Does anyone know of this recipe?

noonesgirl, Dec 20, 7:26pm
Here is one to go on for ideas. Posted by juliewn
I use tomatoes, cucumber, capsicum, young, fresh courgette (they're nice raw too), celery, asparagus (either raw or lightly steamed and chilled), etc.. plus pineapple (canned or fresh), kiwifruit, tangelo, orange, persimmon, etc.. Add some chopped avocado just before serving..

margyr, Dec 20, 7:28pm
it does sound tasty toeblister, I googled asparagus and strawberry salad recipe, there are quite alot of variations, so perhaps you could google and then come back and post the one closest to what you remember. I am hoping to try the watermelon, fetta and mint one that someone else posted the other week.

toeblister, Nov 24, 1:11pm
Hi margry, I didn't think to google..........I have become too dependent on all you good folk for recipes lol.I have now googled and the recipe closest to the one I am looking for is 'Strange strawberry salad' at 'kidspot'.The difference is they have 2 cheeses in their salad whereby mine has none, but mine has avacado (which I now remember) and those crispy highmark noodles.
Thanks for your help everyone :)