Frozen cooked prawns

roseyglow, Dec 19, 8:13am
need some ideas how to use them - they are the nice big ones????

pom4, Dec 19, 8:22am
ask Mel on facebook shes an expert at cooking seafood

roseyglow, Dec 19, 8:33am
havent seen mel on 4 ages

mrdairyflat, Dec 19, 8:44am
Go to real estate topic and ask to be introduced to "doomy". He really knows the secrets for prawns.

friendly_prawn, Dec 19, 11:16am
lol mdf.....

Leave prawns alone guys, they are a protected species...

homelygirl0011, Dec 19, 8:10pm
Dont buy the cooked ones, they lose alot of there flovour

jordy71, Nov 18, 9:52am
Hi there, I have a recipe for a marinade for these which I make quite often. 1-2 gloves of crushed garlic, 3 Tablespoons soy sauce, 3 Tablespoons Tomato Sauce, 2 Tablespoon of oil, 2 Tablespoon of Sweet chilli sauce. Just mix all ingred together in a bowl and pour over prawns.
Marinade for as long as long as you like then simply cook them, they cook in no time at all.
We usually do ours on the bbq and cook them in the marinade sauce. On a frying pan is also good as well.
Also you could add some slices of capsicum, onion and mushroom, you don't need to add heaps just few to add flavour and variation, about 1 capsicum sliced, 1/2 onion and about 10 mushrooms, to 30 odd prawns and you could cook a small pot of rice and serve with your prawns if adding the mushrooms etc, it makes a nice little stir fry with a difference.
If you don't like chilli sauce or have young children then replace with 2 Tablespoons of honey or just add it to your marinade with the other ingred if you like.
I like this marinade because it involvesinged that I usually have in my kitchen and it's very tasty too! Enjoy.