Coca Cola Chicken Recipe

mikke44, Dec 8, 7:22am
x1
Hi does anyone have this recipe, i think it was one of tommi's, if someone could post it for me id really appreciate it, id like to give it a go this week, tia

245sam, Dec 8, 7:41am
From trademe Cooks.....

"mum won a competition with tegal about
2 or 3 years ago with this recipe: 1 cup tomato sauce and 1 cup of coke, mix together and pour over chicken - bake until cooked. Was very easy and tastes great. She won a trip for 4 to Surfers staying the Hyatt - so quite a few people must have liked it too.. posted by kirstenp

Coca Cola Chicken
Use nibbles. Mix together 2 cans coke,1/4 cup soy sauce and a sprinkle of garlic salt. Place chicken in frypan(preferably electric)and pour coke mix over. Simmer gently for 10-15 mins then remove chicken. Turn heat up and reduce sauce some. Return chicken to mix and gradually coat chicken in sauce(sauce thickens as it reduces). Cook until chicken is completely coated.
posted by connie56

Preacher's Chicken Ketcha-Cola
1 chicken, 1 bottle tomato ketchup, 1 bottle coca cola. Cut up chicken & season well with salt & pepper. Put in a frypan and cover with tomato ketchup then pou over the coca cola. Cook over a medium heat until the meat flakes off with a fork and the sauce looks like BBQ sauce. From White Trash Cooking II by Mickler posted by nanasee1"

Trademe Cooks recipes can be accessed/downloaded from:-

http://www.e-ware.co.nz/downloads.htm (scroll to the bottom of that page).:-))

noonesgirl, Dec 8, 7:46am
There is a recipe on the l/h message board, not sure if this is what you want. I cooked once in slow cooker & it was yucky. (not recipe listed), just advising wasn't good in slow cooker.

mikke44, Dec 8, 8:03am
thank you for that will give the first 2 a try

freestar5, Oct 8, 2:08am
x1
I use
1kg chickem pieces
1 cup bbq sause
1 cup coke
Mix the sause and coke togetherand pour over the chicken.
I cook it in the slow cooker or in the oven.
If there are lots of people then I double it and use a roasting dish. My kids love it with mashed potatoes with the gravy poured over the top. YUM!!!!!!