Recipe from current NEXT magazine.

nanny9, Dec 1, 6:00am
Does anyone have the current NEXT with the recipe for feta cheese and cream cheese log?It has pistashios and cranberries in it.I don't want to buy the magazine for just one recipe.Thanks in advance.

geldof, Dec 1, 6:52am
x1
Bump.sounds gooood!

cookessentials, Dec 1, 7:56am
Its Julie Le Clercs Goat's cheese log

250g cream cheese, softened
200g goats milk feta
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp paprika
pinch cayenne pepper
3 gherkins,finely chopped
1/3 cup craisins ( dried cranberries)
1/3 cup shelled,chopped pistachios
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley

Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat until smooth. Beat in the feta cheese and stir in the mustard,paprika and cayenne pepper,gherkins and craisins. Form the mixture into a log. Combine chopped parsley and pistachios on a board and roll the log in this mix to evenly cover. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate till needed. Can be mde a week in advance and wrapped and stored in fridge.

geldof, Dec 1, 8:05am
Thanks from me.Goes on the list to make for Christmas.

nanny9, Dec 3, 7:46am
Thanks so much for that.

griffo4, Jan 2, 9:02pm
Bump for someone asking

geldof, Jan 2, 10:53pm
Really nice.Thought it was very salty when i first made it, but some how it mellowed.

griffo4, Jan 2, 11:18pm
l made it up the day before and left it in the fridge till the next day and as soon as l opened it and put on a plate everyone was digging into it and no one said anything about salty
ln fact the only noises were about how nice it was and moorish
l had to use half cows and goats feta after a hiccup with eating half the goat feta for dinner not realising it was the goats one

l will try it with all goats feta next time

sonja, Nov 29, 7:33pm
Thanks so much for this recipe. I've just spent an hour going though all my books trying to find it. It went down a treat when I made it last christmas

nanny9, Dec 1, 6:00am
Does anyone have the current NEXT with the recipe for feta cheese and cream cheese log!It has pistashios and cranberries in it.I don't want to buy the magazine for just one recipe.Thanks in advance.

cookessentials, Dec 1, 7:56am
Its Julie Le Clercs Goat's cheese log

250g cream cheese, softened
200g goats milk feta
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp paprika
pinch cayenne pepper
3 gherkins,finely chopped
1/3 cup craisins ( dried cranberries)
1/3 cup shelled,chopped pistachios
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley

Place cream cheese in a bowl and beat until smooth. Beat in the feta cheese and stir in the mustard,paprika and cayenne pepper,gherkins and craisins. Form the mixture into a log. Combine chopped parsley and pistachios on a board and roll the log in this mix to evenly cover. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate till needed. Can be mde a week in advance and wrapped and stored in fridge.