Annabel Langbeins Roasted Beetroot recipe?

youngies, Nov 17, 3:57am
x2
Does anyone have Annabel Langbeins Roasted Beetroot recipe? I think I can pretty much remember what to do but if someone has it I can check that I'm right. Can't remember how long to roast beetroots. Was going to roast them add to greens, blue vein cheese (though I think she used goats cheese) and walnuts.

petal1955, Nov 17, 4:16am
x1

rainrain1, Nov 17, 4:21am
It tastes jolly dam good with bottled beetroot and blue vein cheese instead of feta:-)

youngies, Nov 17, 4:23am
Thanks :) Yes I think blue vein will give it that extra bit of bite!

kob, Nov 17, 5:27am
oh my god it tastes divine I was that desperate to try it I used a can of whole baby beetroot oh it was sweet and dandy, man i love her cooking, everything turns out a success even if you improvise

smileeah, Nov 17, 8:46am
Yes I agree, her program is great to watch and her recipes use ingredients I am likely to have or happy to buy, but I have found her recipe books are not that user friendly. Not smileeah friendly anyway. ;)I haven't seen her new book yet though...

youngies, Nov 17, 9:00am
x1
and expensive at the moment too! :(
I have just had a look at the TVNZ website and unfortunately the roasted beetroot salad recipe isn't listed so if anyone can help.....would be most appreciated.
Have also entered the competition on tvnz to win the book :) Fingers crossed!!!

melissaliam, Nov 17, 9:37pm
This is Utterly fantasic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM thanks

leannekkn, Feb 12, 4:56am
Can anyone list this please i would love to make it

rosathemad, Feb 12, 5:06am
Oh, looks like the page the recipe was on has been taken down, but I wrote it up before that happened (thank goodness, I love this recipe!) - my blog post is here: http://www.mrscake.co.nz/2011/01/roast-balsamic-beetroot-salad.html

It is a mighty recipe - so easy to tweak to taste. I adore roasting the beetroot till caramelised and shrivelled for maximum flavour punch - we've made this several times this summer.

The original recipe also had shelled broad beans or edamame beans in it, which I excluded - I can't remember if I made any other changes, sorry, but I think that was the only significant one.

youngies, Nov 18, 3:57am
Does anyone have Annabel Langbeins Roasted Beetroot recipe! I think I can pretty much remember what to do but if someone has it I can check that I'm right. Can't remember how long to roast beetroots. Was going to roast them add to greens, blue vein cheese (though I think she used goats cheese) and walnuts.

smileeah, Nov 18, 8:46am
Yes I agree, her program is great to watch and her recipes use ingredients I am likely to have or happy to buy, but I have found her recipe books are not that user friendly. Not smileeah friendly anyway. ;)I haven't seen her new book yet though.

youngies, Nov 18, 9:00am
and expensive at the moment too! :(
I have just had a look at the TVNZ website and unfortunately the roasted beetroot salad recipe isn't listed so if anyone can help.would be most appreciated.
Have also entered the competition on tvnz to win the book :) Fingers crossed!

melissaliam, Nov 18, 9:37pm
This is Utterly fantasic ! YUM thanks