ANY RECIPE IDEAS TO FEED 8 ADULTS?

moondoggie, Feb 24, 6:13am
For dinner only :)

cebas, Feb 24, 6:46am
what do you have? We had spaghetti bolognaise - pasta and mince with mushrooms etc. Quick and easy

moondoggie, Feb 24, 6:53am
What do you mean what do i have? :)

cebas, Feb 24, 7:03am
to cook that is - eg meats vegies etc

moondoggie, Feb 24, 7:15am
Im not sure exactly what there is. Im staying with family and just want to help out and cook a meal a few nites aweek, and there are 8 adults including me and i dont know where to start lol Like i could do pies and mash and mixed veges but i want a few more easy ideas. There are 4 men and 4 women :)

duckmoon, Feb 24, 7:46am
what time limits do you have? ? ? Are you at home during the afternoon, so can put something in the oven early and then carry on with what you are doing, or do you need a quick meal? ? ?

roast chicken; serve with roast veges (either made as a salad and served cold; or served hot).

BBQ a butterflied leg of lamb

Lasgane is great for a crowd.

moondoggie, Feb 24, 7:53am
Im looking for a house and work so i have all the time in the world lol

i-n-horz, Feb 24, 11:14am
Good'ol curry mince stew, first lighty cook onion, brown mince then break it up, add onion, mixed veges, can of chopped toms, can or 2 curry mix, 2 beef oxo cubes, good dash of worchester sauce and an even gooder dash of sweet soy sauce, add water till just below surface of ingridence, simmer while stirring now and then for 10min or so, stir in usual flour for thickening (flour & water mixed) serve with boiled potatoes, silverbeet and garlic bread on the side (cheap buns halved, grilled with butter and garlic salt) quick & easy pezzy.

moondoggie, Feb 24, 11:18am
Awesome thankyou :)

seaspray1, Feb 25, 1:11am
Lasagne is always good. Especially the Alison Holst one where you layer up all the ingredients raw and microwave it.

babyluthi, Feb 25, 3:56am
Macaroni cheese and tomatoes.
Spaghetti bolonaise.
Curried chicken and rice.
Lasagna.
Shepherd's pie.
These are all easy to cook in lge amounts.

amazing_grace, Feb 25, 6:00am
I feed 7 people every night. We have things like homemade fish and chips, lasagne, curries, pizzas, bolognaise, dahl&rice, large salads, couscous with roasted veges etc etc... you might get some inspiration from my blog... www.gardeningincromwell-
. blogspot.com

moondoggie, Feb 25, 6:33am
Cool thanx, i went to it and it says

The blog you were looking for was not found.

So im not sure what to do? :)

buzzy110, Feb 25, 8:35am
Why are you shouting #1? We aren't deaf.

moondoggie, Feb 25, 8:54am
Do you feel better now? Its a heading, get over it. No one made you come in here and then you felt the need to leave a comment like that. I really do hope it made you feel better :)

jenny203, Feb 27, 7:23am
I always cook a piece of corned beef it goes a long way have it hot with vegs or cold with salads

loafer1, Feb 27, 10:06am
Try this - Chicken Parmigiana

2 Chicken Breasts
1 Egg
1/2 cup milk
2/3 cup flour
1 cup dried breadcrumbs
Oil for frying
1 cup Passata or Tomato Pasta Sauce
1/2 cup each Mozerella and Parmesan Cheeses (I use normal in place of Mozerella

Slice breasts in half horizontally. Using a mallet bash out gently.
Lightly beat egg, milk and flour in large bowl. Dip chiken in egg mixture, drain then coat in breadcrumbs. Heat oil in frying pan and cook chicken until golden brown. Place in shallow oven dish. Cover with Passata and sprinkle with cheeses. Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes. Serves 4

I found this recipe on here and has become a family favorite. Double it for 8 people and serve with salad and pasta. Besides the Chicken, Passata and Parmesan cheese most of the other ingredients are pretty standard and would be found in most kitchens. It takes 15 minutes to throw together and well worth making.

natcat3, Sep 13, 7:15pm
Back to bed for you and then you can get up on the right side... ... ... ... ...