What have you made in the kitchen today?

supercook, Sep 30, 2:44am
I have made banana coconut loaf for my Mum, chocolate brownies and chocolate chip cookies for friends who have had 1st baby, louise cake for our tins. will make banana bran muffins tommorrow so fresh for the weekend.

holly171, Sep 30, 2:51am
banana bran muffins sound yum! can anyone help me with this recipe please. cheers!

charlieb2, Sep 30, 2:55am
A mess!!! lol.. no seriously, I've done toast and toasted sammies! lol... The kids however have been busy. Master 8 has made lemon muffins and Master 11 has made afghans..All by themselves... Looks like I no longer need to bake!

supercook, Sep 30, 3:03am
I found recipe on radio new zealand website they have page with all recipes you hear on the radio this recipe is by Alison Holst nearly no fat banana bran muffins.

nfh1, Sep 30, 3:38am
Five cups of coffee, two cups of herbal tea, one houmous and salad sandwich.

Impressive??

But in the study I have produced - one 1500 word assignment, proof read and almost answering the question!

cookessentials, Sep 30, 3:42am
Not alot yet, ginger zest granola this morning and coffee.
Have just had a customer bring me a large bunch of freshly picked asparagus,so thinking an asparagus risotto for dinner tonight.

1buzemum, Sep 30, 4:12am
Apple cake, my kids were so happy it's their fav

lizab, Sep 30, 4:23am
Started off with a loaf of bread (dough was ready for me first thing this morning in the breadmaker, so I shaped, rested and baked that), then pizza dough that I par baked and froze, next was two rainbow cakes (I was flicking thru a mag at the hairdressers yesterday and saw it, think it was in a mag called 'Real' ??) they were great though and very colourful. In the oven at the moment is a pudding (scone dough baking in a sauce of golden syrup, butter, hot water and sugar) More dough in the breadmaker just now so I can make some bread buns later on. Quite productive really lol :)

holly171, Sep 30, 4:26am
thanks supercook!

eastie3, Sep 30, 4:32am
Today I have made yo-yoes and a banana cake for my DIL who has a sweet tooth and never gains weight, whitechocolate and macadamiabiscuits for a birthday at work and am about to make a pork,kumara and spinach green curry for dinner.

supercook, Sep 30, 6:07am
Just finished making Rocky road for a gift

toeblister, Sep 30, 7:35am
Hi supercook just wonderin......is your rockyroad a lollie or cake.Have been searching for 'rocky road cake' for ages.

parsondian, Sep 30, 7:51am
I made 4 large chocolate espresso cakes

alebix, Sep 30, 7:58am
Vanilla sugar and tomato sauce.

lilyfield, Sep 30, 8:15am
crockpot of soup- all ingredients from my garden. Will feed me for a week.

brandy2002, Apr 27, 4:44pm
marmalade ( had heaps of grapefruit and lemons in the garden), mixed berry jam ( berries out of the freezer) and lemon honey .....so yummy and very satisfying on hot toast....yum.