I have just won a Goldair Family Grill Press

nfh1, Sep 23, 8:39am
How lovely to win something!

sumstyle, Sep 23, 8:50am
I won a fab electric wok last year and it has been such an incredibly positive addition to my kitchen.

Well done you!

cookessentials, Sep 23, 8:59am
Good for you, always nice to hear that people actually DO win things.

juliewn, Sep 23, 9:46am
Congratulations Nfh.. enjoy using it.. :-)

hott-mama, Sep 23, 9:49am
ooh ..

have you used it yet?

jtonkin, Sep 23, 9:50am
OMG well done! I never win anything !!! some people are really lucky though.My mother constantly wins things, lotto, instant kiwi (she even won a vespa scooter in a second chance draw!) and she goes to Housie and wins houses ...guess you have to gamble to win some things.Maybe that's what's wrong.I don't gamble or even know how..someome tried to show me how to play black jack once but way over my head...I don't mind the "fill in and win" tho :P anyway

WELL DONE! enjoy!!

nfh1, Sep 23, 9:59am
Not got it yet - just got an email from Healthy Food Magazine to say I had won!

Perhaps I should buy a Lotto Ticket - I could be on a roll!

deus701, Sep 23, 10:05am
I'll give you $10 for the grill

nfh1, Sep 23, 10:06am
LOL - that sounds a little bit low - just a little!

oldbaldgoat, Sep 23, 10:14am
Well done!And hey...good things come in threes... :o)

fisher, Sep 24, 12:56am
Great... nice to win/get something for nothing.. can see dem toastie cookin from here..:}
I won a couple of bottles of wine (didn't like them.. opened one.. bleh .. and gave the other away to the postie.. lol} ..we still getting our mail..Best win lately was the trip to Raro we just did July..

nfh1, Sep 24, 1:58am
What a fantastic thing to win fisher - I am really pleased to win the Grill but to win a holiday - just wonderful.

loren8, Sep 24, 3:53am
I'm a bit of a winner, but then I love comps :) can never pass one up....last win was a scooter for my 8yo and 6x 4 packs of the new Vodka Drink.....was happy with that.Good on you #1, it's nice to get a surprise now and then

korban, Sep 24, 8:47am
Yay for you - enjoy your prize when it arrives

fisher, Sep 24, 11:01am
Its just the degree nfh1... :]you enjoy that grill, cook up a storm and every time you do a little voice will say... "I WON THAT"

fruitluva2, Apr 14, 3:53pm
Yes the grills are great I won one too but as a package with a juicer and citrus press and all a gorgeous chilli red colour, kitchen looks fab.