Gran's family table

ksr, May 11, 5:56am
Can anyone give me the blueberry scone recipe please?Thx

jessie981, May 11, 9:33am
In l/h message board under keyword put blueberry scones or muffins. Under date posted put anytime. Might be lucky.

ksr, May 11, 10:34am
Oh have tried that - thanks though.It is a really new cookbook and on my wishlist.

charlieb2, May 11, 10:36am
How are you doing ksr.. havent seen you around for a while! Hope all ok.....

good luck with your recipe, will go have a search for that book title, it sounds fun

pickles7, May 11, 8:50pm
"google" is your friend....

charlieb2, May 11, 9:06pm
its not if you cant find what you're looking for... lol

jessie981, May 11, 9:16pm

ksr, May 12, 3:01am
Hahacome on people - I tried all other venues first - aside from buying the book!I am good thanks - really good!And skinnier hehe!
And you?Doing well?

charlieb2, May 12, 3:21am
I know, it cracks me up when people say 'google'.Do they not think you tried that first!

Well done on being skinnier... I'm the opposite unfortunately, ho hum!Otherwise, pretty good here.Take care

samsnan, May 12, 3:56am
Do what I have been known to do. Go intothe warehouse or a book shop and find the book and very quietly (and sneakily) get your wee notebookout of your handbag and quickly copy it out. Ifcaught just say you are writing book titles down.

jessie981, May 12, 4:01am
hee hee. i do that in bookshops etc when I want to order books from the library.

samsnan, May 12, 4:09am
Yes jessie981 thats usually what I am doing it for also. Then off I go to the library and request the books I want.

ksr, May 12, 5:56am
Can anyone give me the blueberry scone recipe please!Thx

charlieb2, May 12, 10:36am
How are you doing ksr. havent seen you around for a while! Hope all ok.

good luck with your recipe, will go have a search for that book title, it sounds fun

pickles7, May 12, 8:50pm
"google" is your friend.

charlieb2, May 12, 9:06pm
its not if you cant find what you're looking for. lol

ksr, May 13, 3:01am
Hahacome on people - I tried all other venues first - aside from buying the book!I am good thanks - really good!And skinnier hehe!
And you!Doing well!

charlieb2, May 13, 3:21am
I know, it cracks me up when people say 'google'.Do they not think you tried that first!

Well done on being skinnier. I'm the opposite unfortunately, ho hum!Otherwise, pretty good here.Take care