Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding in Slow Cooker

teacher11, Oct 8, 3:06am
I cant find the thread and need a recipe for this can you help? ?

bunny51, Oct 8, 3:26am
I have just put the recipe in the thread in parenting

bunny51, Oct 8, 3:28am
Choccie self saucing pud
1 cup self raising flour, 1/2 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 cup milk, 1/4 cup canola oil, 1 tablespoon vanilla, 1/2 cup choc chips. mTurn crockpot to high coat inside with non stick spray,
sift flour, sugar, cocoa, salt into large bowl, insmall seperate bowl whisk milk, oila and vanilla pour into dry ingredients then fold everything gently together sprinkle in choc chips and stir to combine Spoon into base of crockpot. Make sauce buy combining sugar, and cocoa with boiling water pour gently over pudding getting as much as pos around the edges rather than all inthe middle Cover and cook 2-3 hours when middle feels firm as the edges it is ready. Leave to stand 15-20 minutes before spooning out and serving with cream or ice cream
Edit Delete Quote bunny51 (237 )4:19 pm, Thu 8 Oct
And very important the ingredients for the sauce:
3/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup cocoa, 1 1/2 cup boiling water
This is an Alison HOlst recipe and is in her green crockpot book

bunny51, Oct 8, 3:29am
Lol I just copied and pasted it here too. (Didn't think I would be able to do that but it certainly saved a bit of time. HOpe you enjoy it

pheebs1, Nov 16, 10:47am
just made this today soooooooo good we are eating it now put it in as kid were home for school 3 hours later perfect. very rich but the sauce is lovely unlike other recipes ive done where the sauce has cornflour in it and goes gluey or pud cracks on the top this one was perfect! ! !
do try
yum!