Muffin recipes please

madeley, Jun 27, 7:47pm
I'm sick of all the junk in my kids lunch boxes... so want to bake muffins each week for them. Any yum and healthy recipes out there please that you can personally recommend?

kaysu, Jun 27, 8:39pm
check out the /h message board. where it says date posted key anytime. think you'll get ideas there. Good luck

pam.delilah, Jun 27, 9:06pm
Go to trademe cooks website

http://trademecooks.net.nz/viewtopic. php? f=15&t=612

for past posting of muffins and take your pick

poce, Jun 27, 11:36pm
I use the banana cake recipe from the Edmonds cook book and spoon into small or medium muffen tray or spoon into little paper cups can add icing if you want, plain is great as well with a little butter.

griffo4, Jun 28, 7:32am
Pam-delilah l just went for a trawl through that link and l am now cross eyed with the choice of muffins, lol
l was looking for the fanta muffins but got lost with all the others on there, amazing and yummy recipes in there

kaysu, Sep 13, 2:05am
Chocolate Caramel Muffins check out www.trademecooks.net.nz
1&3/4c flour, 1tsp baking soda, 1c sugar, 1/4c cocoa. Melt 100gr butter. Remove from heat & whisk in 1 egg, 1c milk & 1tsp vanilla essence. Add to dry ingredients & mix gently. Spoon 1/2 mixture into muffin tray. Add a good heaped spoon of Caramel Condensed Milk & cover with remaining mixture. (don't worry if there's not enough as mixture comes up & over). 220 - 15 mins apporx