Cookie & Cream Muffin recipe ?

sweater, Jun 19, 5:21am
I had this delicious cookie & cream muffin in a cafe yesterday, does anyone please have a recipe

torichic, Jun 19, 6:42am
hiya,,,heres one recipie
Recipe: Makes about 18 muffins

Ingredients:

2 cups flour
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted and cooled
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
16 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
2 tablespoons flour

Instructions:(Toss the crushed up cookies with a little bit of flour before you add them to the batter - it helps suspend them better in the cake so they don't all sink to the bottom.)
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla. Stir together until just combined - do not overbeat.
Toss the crushed cookies with the flour, and gently stir in to the batter. Divide among 18 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at 400 F for 15 to 20 minutes.
i havent ried it but i will!!!!

sweater, Jun 19, 8:11am
thank you so much i will try your recipe, sounds yum

marree, Jun 19, 10:55pm
Torichic, when you say 'chocolate sandwich cookies' - which type / brand do you recommend?

torichic, Jun 20, 3:05am
hi,,im going to try oreo sandwhich cookies if they have them sandwhich'dthat is!!cheers and good luck!!

wildflower, Jun 20, 3:26am
Oreos are the typical biscuit for cookies and cream, I made ice cream with them over summer, yummy.

If anyone makes them let us know what they're like.

torichic, Jun 20, 6:42am
hiya,,,heres one recipie
Recipe: Makes about 18 muffins

Ingredients:

2 cups flour
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted and cooled
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
16 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
2 tablespoons flour

Instructions:(Toss the crushed up cookies with a little bit of flour before you add them to the batter - it helps suspend them better in the cake so they don't all sink to the bottom.)
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla. Stir together until just combined - do not overbeat.
Toss the crushed cookies with the flour, and gently stir in to the batter. Divide among 18 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake at 400 F for 15 to 20 minutes.
i havent ried it but i will!

marree, Jun 20, 10:55pm
Torichic, when you say 'chocolate sandwich cookies' - which type / brand do you recommend!

torichic, Jun 21, 3:05am
hi,,im going to try oreo sandwhich cookies if they have them sandwhich'dthat is!cheers and good luck!

wildflower, Jun 21, 3:26am
Oreos are the typical biscuit for cookies and cream, I made ice cream with them over summer, yummy.

If anyone makes them let us know what they're like.