I need a new oven

shelley39, Jun 3, 1:48am
what brand do you think is good. I dont like simpson. Have got a simpson and always having to get it fixed.

tinkagirl, Jun 3, 2:59am
don't get a westing house, worst oven I have ever had. I am going to try gas next but don't know what brand yet...

sewer51, Jun 3, 3:24am
i have a smegg and it really does clean itself

katalin2, Jun 3, 4:05am
Have just bought a Westinghouse one and a half oven for new kitchen as Consumer gave it the highest recommendation- hopefully a newer model than second poster's. Friends purchased same model few months ago and extremely happy with it.

tiogapass, Jun 3, 4:32am
I bought a Westinghouse 1 1/2 oven for my new kitchen about 2 years ago and i don't like it. The big oven doesn't cook evenly at all , even on fan bake. The small oven tends to burn the bottom of things and the stainless front has small rust spots on it.

shelley39, Jun 3, 8:43am
westinghouse is from the same company as simpson which I would never have again. the elements only stay red hot. Even when on low and the oven burns everthing on the bottom.

kaylin, Jun 3, 9:07am
Bosch. It is what I have just bought.

jan2242, Jun 3, 9:18pm
Replaced mine before Christmas with an Award oven which I love. Not only is it great but it was a good price too.

shelley39, Jun 3, 11:54pm
I have not heard of award ovens. Where do you get them from please

jan2242, Jul 7, 7:52pm
Sorry I didn't repy sooner Shelly. their webiste is http://www.awardappliances.co.nz/products/brand.html? brand=3
Our local appliance store recommends them as did you servicemen I asked - their back up service they rate very highly.