The Great Australian Bake Off

Page 2 / 2
kaddiew, Jan 16, 3:09am
Great thanks for the reminder. I love Choux pastry too.

As far as FFF goes, until those awful SHOUTY sisters leave, I won't be watching it!

strowan1, Jan 16, 3:22am
You’re welcome. The sisters. yea I’m with you, hardly makes for ‘must see’ tv!

unknowndisorder, Jan 16, 5:33am
I am enjoying it, as lots of cooking, and finding the characters hilarious. The shouty sisters crack me up, and had tears running down my face last night, but that might have been the family that was not cooking arguing about whatever.

Choux pastry is fun to make, but I never seem to get them right, they always go soggy, whatever I try. Taste good though :)

slimgym, Jan 16, 4:42pm
I think the sisters got thru the elimination because they are better for the show

strowan1, Jan 16, 5:49pm
7.25 doorbell rings, neighbour pops over for a catch-up, doesn’t stay long. 8.25 ish she’s saying goodbye BUT BUT my choux programme is just about over. just managed to see who was sent home and nothing else! Was it good? Actually our neighbours a real sweetie so I wont moan, just couldn’t believe the timing!

cgvl, Jan 16, 10:08pm
strowen you can catch up by using on demand or if you miss it again between 7:30 and 8:30 then got to +1 think its 501 on our TV. Its on an hour later so from 8:30 to 9:30 then.

strowan1, Jan 16, 11:34pm
Thank you very much for your information, I hadn’t realised Prime had a plus 1 channel, have just done a run thru and I see it’s 1014 here. This will be very handy, thank you again, I’m really grateful.

kaddiew, Dec 31, 9:59am
starts Tuesday 7.30 pm on Prime, if anyone's interested. Judges Matt Moran and Maggie Beere.

herself, Nov 8, 8:46pm
Thanks kaddiew. I'm hoping it will follow the British format. I couldn't bear Master Chef Australia. To me it seemed to be all about the judges and how clever and smart they could be and not about the actual food being cooked and presented.