Cheesecake, tried and true

dolphinfan, Mar 18, 6:48am
Looking for a cheesecake recipe. Choc/ Salted Caramel maybe.
Haven't tried one before but I want this for my birthday cake.
As I will be making it I can have whatever I want!
Thanks

245sam, Mar 18, 7:36am
dolphinfan, I'm not sure about you finding a cheesecake recipe of your suggested flavours but you will find a good choice of tried and true cheesecake recipes by doing a search here on the Recipes MB using cheesecake as the Keyword and Last year as the Date posted option, and just a thought. do you have a preference for a baked or unbaked cheesecake?

Hope that helps and all the best for your Birthday - hope it's a good one. :-))

pamellie, Mar 18, 7:44am
http://www2.woolworthsonline.com.au/Shop/Recipe/797?name=triplechoc-cheesecake-with-salted-peanut-caramel

Have a look at this. I tried making one a few years back and it was a bit of a disaster to be honest. Unfortunately mine didn't look quite like this and it was very rich. Could be a challenge for you!

nickyd, Dec 13, 4:20pm
That looks familiar! I made this for my daughter's 18th birthday. Felt like it took me about a day and a half, so many steps and processes! Actually worked out OK,( I had to re-do the caramel at least once) - I too found it too rich but others enjoyed it. Certainly looked great but think it was a oncer for me! Daughter still talks about it a couple of years later though. -- Just had a look at it again on taste.com.au - some interesting comments on there about it.