What's cooking in your kitchen today?

Page 2 / 2
goult, Jul 28, 7:16pm
I have a pile of carrots sitting here, so a big pot of carrot soup

lythande1, Jul 28, 7:32pm
Macaroni cheese.
Fry onion and bacon, add a bit of mushroom - all finely chopped, add tomato puree, add pepper, cook pasta, mix in sauce, add 2 big handfuls of grated flavorsome cheese, mix and eat.
Mmmm.

Made a lemon cake too as there is an excess of lemons again.

rainrain1, Jul 28, 8:26pm
Mashed, a bit of salt and pepper, made layer sandwiches for our lunch

karlymouse, Jul 28, 9:14pm
Yum. I have only had Aranichi at a restaurant in Dunedin, its lovely . risotto rice with mozarella in the centre, crumbed and fried is that correct ? I have wondered if I could make it at home as I don't have a deep fryer, How do you do yours and what is that sauce. sounds delicious

anne1955, Jul 28, 9:27pm
My recipe says "Fill a deep heavy based pan one-third full of oil heat to 180c Doesn't have any sauce recipes with it, I make a few different dipping sauces. I often use my cast fry-pan for my deep frying fact made home made chips in it last night.

suie1, Jul 29, 3:37am
Minestrone Soup, Muesli biscuits, Muffins, not sure what else yet that is why I came in here to get inspiration.

sarahb5, Jul 29, 5:12am
Vanilla chocolate chip cup cakes in the oven now before I put the chicken and veggies in there for dinner

djsh, Jul 29, 6:00am
Miss 11 made some shortbread with white choc chips and sprinkles on top - very yummy too

cookessentials, Mar 15, 9:49am
Absolutely nothing LOL. Went up to Palmerston North to the home and living show and stayed overnight and had dinner out, it was a great weekend.