Lemon Curd - what do you use it for?

Page 3 / 3
susieq9, Feb 10, 10:16pm
Have got a few people to try this Lemon Zucchini Curd without telling what it is. They all think it is just Lemon Honey.I then tell them what is in it. So now the recipe has gone out to a few more people.

maandpa2b, Feb 11, 4:12am
It's awesome in a Trifle with blueberries and custard too.just spread it onto the spongecake and swirl a bit into the cream topping

maandpa2b, Feb 11, 4:12am
It's awesome in a Trifle with blueberries and custard too...just spread it onto the spongecake and swirl a bit into the cream topping

redrustie, Feb 11, 4:38am
Can you taste the zuchini at all!Looking at the recipe the zuchini is instead of eggs!

redrustie, Feb 11, 4:38am
Can you taste the zuchini at all?Looking at the recipe the zuchini is instead of eggs?

susieq9, Feb 11, 9:04am
No taste of zucchini at all.

angie461, Feb 12, 5:47am
Kg of sugar equals ? Please.

245sam, Feb 12, 7:00am
angie461, from Chelsea Sugar.

"1 cup white/caster sugar=225g(7oz)"

so for 1 Kg sugar you would need approximately 4½ cups sugar.
:-))

245sam, Feb 12, 7:00am
angie461, from Chelsea Sugar.....

"1 cup white/caster sugar=225g(7oz)"

so for 1 Kg sugar you would need approximately 4½ cups sugar.
:-))

penny123, Mar 7, 12:06am
I'm making this tonight, been wondering what to do with my oversize zucchinis.Think I will try half of everything ......

elliehen, Mar 7, 12:13am
Lemon curd is delicious popped inside a warm Lemon Muffin (Alison Holst said in an interview that her Lemon Muffin recipe could well be her all-time favourite recipe).

tracey57, Mar 7, 2:09am
could you spread it on the bread in bread and butter pudding?

punkinthefirst, Mar 7, 6:03am
Why not?

lynja, Mar 7, 7:44am
mix lemon curd with whipped cream, be generous with the lemon curd and put in bought sweet pastry cases. delicious and so so easy

pickles7, Mar 7, 9:10am
sounds yummmmmy. I will cut and paste this to my recipe folder now, so I don't loose it. My zucchinis finished ages ago, so I won't be making it this year. Thank you.

maynard9, Mar 7, 9:26am
That is so funny as I had some tonight with "Cooks infamous Lemon Yoghurt Cake".

penny123, Mar 8, 12:06am
I'm making this tonight, been wondering what to do with my oversize zucchinis.Think I will try half of everything .

tracey57, Mar 8, 2:09am
could you spread it on the bread in bread and butter pudding!

punkinthefirst, Mar 8, 6:03am
Why not!

pickles7, Mar 8, 9:10am
sounds yummmmmy. I will cut and paste this to my recipe folder now, so I don't loose it. My zucchinis finished ages ago, so I won't be making it this year. Thank you.