Rarotonga bircher muesli

Page 2 / 2
uli, Aug 8, 9:00am
I hope now you have the recipe purplefalcon that you can replicate it !

However I hope it will not stop you from going back :)
Sounds like a nice resort.

Not sure what petal1955's problem with me is?
Maybe I said the truth to openly?

sampa, Aug 8, 10:36am
This has become a very confusing thread. a person likes a particular muesli they enjoyed while on holiday. would like to know how it was made. now knows. that's great. All done and dusted.

Happy result.

Hopefully you'll now be able to enjoy many bowls of you're desired muesli purplefalcon without having to add up the frequent flyer miles, although. that's never a bad thing either. :)

Enjoy, and glad you got the recipe!

mjhdeal, Aug 8, 8:45pm
I just got back from my first-ever trip to Rarotonga, and I must say, that Rarotonga is so blimmin awesome, even their highly-processed carbs are pretty starry-spangled unicorns of magic fairy-dust.

kay141, Aug 9, 1:50am
As Rarotonga is not known for the number of cows in the paddocks or even the number of paddocks, I would think the milk and cream would be imported, hence the packets. it is very common for small islands to import most of their food.When I was in Singapore, the milk was imported from the Channel Islands, other foods came from around the world. Very little was home grown apart from fish, pork and chicken.

nauru, Jan 13, 8:53am
Fiji is much the same as I'm sure most if not all the Pacific Islands are. After a while, you get used to UHT milk & cream etc., no other choice really. Fresh fruit & vege from the markets are available but some meats & fish are imported too. Nauru imported everything, fruit & vege included, nothing was grown locally.