It never fails to please.
Chesdale slices thinly, never crumbles, there's no waste,
And boy it's got a mighty taste.
Chesdale cheese.
It's finest Cheddar. Made Better.

uli, Jul 21, 9:48am
I fully expect DT4 to ban me now :)

wendalls, Jul 21, 12:33pm
I gotta say, as a kid I was very excited to taste those cheese triangles in pretty foil that better off kids seemed to have. But when I did I was disappointed. They were blerk then! And remember the fake dark yellow smoked flavour? I think that was the worst. Back to my peanut butter sandwich, Apple and one biscuit if I was lucky!

davidt4, Jul 21, 8:37pm
Tempted.

buzzy110, Jul 21, 9:47pm
Skips out singing the jingle merrily. Don't watch adverts now but are there any other jingles I should know or have jingles gone the way of the dinosaur and now it is all very serious, very dour celebrity endorsements?

sampa, Feb 24, 9:50am
Sounds like the type of thing we had for snacks before it became mandatory for snacks to be dressed in flashy wrapping and individually packed. Convenience is great but sometimes it's nice to know what's in stuff and that we made it.

How long do you find this keeps for jewlz? If I made it on a Sunday would it be good for lunches with crackers and/or raw veg for the rest of the working week or does it get a bit frumpy after a couple of days (translation - stickyish and not very appetising looking).