Your Seduction Signature Dish.

Page 1 / 2
daarhn, Sep 20, 8:23am
For those sexy times. What's that signature dish of yours that sets your loves heart aflame?

Mine is a rich meaty cheesy lasagna. The 2 meat mince sauce reduced to a deep caramelized red deliciousness slow cooked over 4-5 hours. Layered with a 3 cheese bechamel sauce and cheeses sprinkled liberally between each layer.

Followed by deep rich hot gooey dark chocolate caramel self saucing pudding studded with a full bar of 70% chocolate drizzled with more hot caramel sauce and chantilly cream to drizzle.

Gets what I want. Everytime. slurp n sniggers

sampa, Sep 20, 9:24am
That sounds delicious but a little more conducive of a good nap after partaking than anything overly romantic directly following.

. pass the blankie and get back to me later - rain check maybe. ;-)

daarhn, Sep 20, 9:28am
They don't call it Afternoon Delight for nothing hehe

https://youtu.be/Fz1ex78QeQI

rainrain1, Sep 20, 8:07pm
Mutton chops, every time a coconut. how romantic is that then lol?

daarhn, Sep 21, 1:43am
That depends. what are you wearing? Hehe

buzzy110, Sep 21, 2:56am
Every meal we have is sexy. Why limit myself to just one? In saying that I stay away from stodge like lasagna and gooey puddings. Nothing sexy about sleep, and pain inducing stodge. No one in my household would want to eat lasagna and gooey pudding, especially at the same meal.

daarhn, Sep 21, 4:13am
Yet I have them lining up at mine- pajamas optional. Perhaps pain inducing stodge suffered by greedy guts?. (Yawn, Belch, Groan)

kay141, Sep 21, 4:15am
Or perhaps those on restricted diets at home eat the stodgy food when out and about? Might account for all the pies being sold and takeaway places.

got2trade, Sep 21, 4:47am
Ha ha totally my thoughts too. I would be stonkered after that lot.

I always make a salad that a friend taught me how to make. Red and green fancy lettuce, baby spinach, red and orange/yellow caps (long thin slices), avocado, cherry tomatoes (cut in halves) with a nice liquid type dressing (red wine vinegrette is good). Then on top I place either snitzel or chicken thinly slice. This has been marinated in hoisin sauce and sweet chilli sauce and cooked quickly on a hot heat to caramalise. Then you sprinkle chopped nuts on top (I usually use honey roasted or dry roasted peanuts). It's all served plated up as a meal (not in a bowl to self serve). It's yummy and always impresses both with the eye and the taste and doesn't leave you feeling too stuffed afterwards.

daarhn, Sep 21, 5:58am
mmmmmm pies. drooool

daarhn, Sep 21, 6:01am
Yummo. I'm totally a salad kinda guy!. Oh and you dont need to eat ALL the tray of lasagna and casserole dish of choc pudding. lol. piggies. you get samplers throughout the evening. what i call little teasers, along with the flirting, words, looks and a few drinkies. That whole Nigella Goddess thing she does so well!

uli, Sep 21, 6:15am
You need a meal to seduce? That is a bit off isn't it?

YOU should be the seducer, nice music candles - no food can compete with that.

Especially not a lasagna. Maybe read up on oysters and asparagus and other items.

here is a start for you:
http://www.blueboutique.com/sex-superfoods-eat-love-life/ http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/813240/10-seductive-foods-1

Maybe that helps?

daarhn, Sep 21, 6:22am
bahahahaha. I can assure you I need no titbit morsel to seduce. I think Ive learned a thing or two in the art of seduction. hehe. But, a way to a mans heart is through his belly and not his fly. lol. and why not with your partner be seductive and dare I say risque in the kitchen. Adds a certain quality and spark in any relationship however long don't you think? Food is sexy, seductive, sensual and can invoke a side of us that is creative.

kay141, Sep 21, 6:27am
I have no-one to seduce but that means I can tempt myself with food every day.

daarhn, Sep 21, 6:32am
Slipping into my apron now. name your temptation

kay141, Sep 21, 6:34am
Something seafoody, not too rich and no chilli would be great. A dry white wine to go with it, thanks. I'll go and slip into something more comfortable while you prepare it.

daarhn, Sep 21, 6:38am
oooh aaaah my kinda gal. theres an outfit I've laid out especially.

kay141, Sep 21, 7:14am
Oh boy, spring or something is busting out all over. I think this outfit was made for the delicate and petite, not someone of my height and generous proportions.

rainrain1, Sep 21, 7:28am
Milk bottle earrings, and gumboots, how about you?

daarhn, Sep 21, 7:30am
its meant to be ripped to shreds by end of main course.

daarhn, Sep 21, 7:31am
sprig parsley between my teeth.

kay141, Sep 21, 7:33am
Ah! Dare I ask what's for dessert?

daarhn, Sep 21, 7:36am
TA DA.

kay141, Sep 21, 7:40am
Oooh! Time for this old person to stop steaming up the computer screen.

daarhn, Sep 21, 7:58am
bahahahaha. you would be definitely on my guest list for a dinner party. You have that Joie de vivre I adore.