Name of this tupperware item please?

amiri1, Sep 21, 11:54am
I thought this was called a food mill but can't find it on google and don't really want to list it under "Tupperware food mushy uppy thing". Can anyone help please? Thank you! :)

petal1955, Sep 21, 5:12pm
Perhaps posting a pic on here would help

amiri1, Sep 21, 8:34pm
Oops, lol, thought I had!

Thanks again! :)

wombat69, Sep 21, 8:41pm
It's a food mouli.

amiri1, Oct 11, 9:46am
Thank you very much wombat! :)

Share this thread

Buy me a coffee :)Buy me a coffee :)